Chapter 8

Previously:

"Horror Movie tayo!" I said in a cheery voice and everyone looked at me as if I grew two heads.

End.

Heather's POV

"Kung kaya mo pakisamahan kakasigaw ni miguel why not?" Franz replied laughing. (If you can tolerate Miguel's constant shouting, why not?)

"Huy kung makasalita ka dyan isa ka din" Miguel then clap back pointing at franz. (Hey, you talk like that but are easily scared too.)

They bickered for 5 minutes straight until Arthur had cut them off and suggested we watch "Adrift" Starring Shaine Woodley and Sam Claflin. Jeez, what a choice. I was going to object although I saw that everyone agreed now I have to try my best not to cry.

You see I had watched this a few times, yet I still cried at the movie's ending. The storyline was just too much for an ending like that Anyway we finally put on the movie and I sat down beside Arthur.

We are not even halfway through the movie just a few minutes into the scene where Richard Sharp is working on his Hazana boat. He is focused on some maintenance tasks, adjusting ropes and checking the sails. Tami's curiosity piques as she observes Richard from a distance.

Richard notices Tami's interest and starts a conversation with a friendly smile. They exchange pleasantries and quickly realize they share a deep passion for sailing and adventure.

"Edi Sana all" Miguel spoke out loud causing us to laugh

During one of the scene when Tami and Richard shared a kiss while watching a beautiful sunset on the boat. I moved my hands a bit and I accidentally hit Arthur's hand causing him to look at him.

"Sorry I'm just trying to stretch my arms" I excused clearly embarassed.

He then replied that it was alright and a moment later I felt a hand on my shoulder I look to see it was Arthur's hand. He then excused that His shoulders were getting cramped and he needed to stretch it so he placed it on the back of the sofa.

Honestly I didn't mind of course who would've thought I'd be in this position. Not in a million years I thought this could happen-also I happen to be fangirling inside me.

We were already nearing the end when the heartbreaking realization was that Richard did not survive the storm, and Tami had been alone throughout her ordeal at sea. I find myself in tears. Thankfully I wasn't the only one in tears; Janine, Franz, and Miguel were also in tears.

"I've watched this many times, but I still cry at the end," I said as I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my pajamas. I was earning a nod from the other three who were crying still.

I see in my peripheral vision Arthur moves and reaches for the tissue on the counter he then turns to me and hands me some tissue. 

"Here's some tissue,  it's alright to cry about the storyline. It just shows how much of a good movie it is. If it can move you to tears, it means the story and characters are truly compelling. In Filipino culture, we love a good drama that tugs at our heartstrings!" Arthur said giving a reassuring smile to me

Adie said smirking "Or lahat ng pwedeng iyakan na movie iniiyakan mo" as he drank his water which caused me to get one of the pillows behind me and throw it across the room. His water almost poured on him but thankfully he balanced it well. (Or do you cry at every movie you can cry on?)

I said in a threatning voice "Ipapalagay ta talaga na for confirmation upon entry ka na para d kana umulit"

Adie's POV