"Good morning~"

Akito's POV: I woke up in my bed. The light from the curtains hit my face helping me wake up. I looked over to my wife An.

She was still asleep and she was half under the covers. I chuckled. She looked like a little ball. I slowly and gently lifted the covers off her face.

She rolled a bit and then fell back to sleep. I shook her and whispered "Hun~ Annn~ It's time to get up...C'mon babe...". She still didn't get up. I sighed and gently lifted her up.

She grunted a bit. When I settled her in my lap, she opened her beautiful eyes. "Hm..?" She looked around. "Good morning hun..." I spoke to her. "Morning..." she replied yawning.

"Did you sleep late again...?" I said. An always worked late. I always tell her not to all the time but she doesn't listen... "yeah...I'm sorry...." She said. She looked guilty.

"Hey...it's okay...just please don't do it as much...I get worried and I want you to be as healthy as possible. That what I promised you father." I spoke.

She smiled and buried her face in my chest. "I love you..." she mumbled. I chuckled. "I love you too...now come on. Let's go make some pancakes huh..?" I spoke.

She lifted her face to look at mine. She smiled softly. "Okay..." she spoke. I gave her a little peck on the lips and then lifted her off my lap. We held hand and went to the kitchen together.