Sunflowers (1)

(In this story An is a flower shop owner and Akito is a criminal)
An's pov: It was about 8:30 Am. I walked to my flower shop and grabbed the key out of my bag. I unlocked the door and went in.
I closed the door behind me and placed my bag down on the seat. I put some flowers up on display and and flipped the sign to 'open'.
(A few minutes later)
A few customers came in today. It was now. My break so I made a nice cup of tea and some chocolate chips cookies. I sat down and had my break. Until i heard the door open. Another customer!
I looked up to see a handsome boy. He had ginger dark hair and beautiful green eyes. He didn't smile tho. He was also very skinny and had scars on his face. Even one bleeding one on his face.
"O-oh dear! Are you okay?" I spoke.
"H-hey. I know it's kinda weird but can I stay here for a bit? Please?" He said.
"O-of course. But first let me please clean that wound up." I said concerned.
(After she cleaned it up)
"There! Done!" I said.
"Thank you very much..." he said.
"Would you like some food?" I asked.
"No thank you. I-" he was cut off by the door opening and a few police officers came in. I was so scared.
"W-what's going on?!?" I said.
He pulled me behind him.
"Stay back.." he spoke.
I held onto his arm. He looked at me until one of the officers tazed him. He fell onto the floor. I screamed. The officers took him away but I stopped them.
"PLEASE! DONT PLEASE!" I shouted.
Akito looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

To be continued....