My star (akian week day one)

An's Pov: me and Akito were going star gazing today. I was really exited but also nervous. I got there and he was lying on a picnic blanket. I lay next to him and held his hand.

"Hey Akito..." I spoke. He turned to look at me and he smiled. "Hey sweet cheeks..." he spoke back to me. I blushed. I love it when he calls me sweet cheeks.

He sat up straight and got closer. He pulled me on his lap and kissed my forehead. "Ready to gaze at some stars?" he said. I nodded. I noticed that the weather was cold since it was late. I shivered in his arms.

"Hey love? Is it too cold for you?" he said. I nodded. I wanted to dress my best so that I forgot about the weather! Akito took his jacket off and wrapped it around me.

"There you go, nice and cozy..." he said smiling softly. "But what about you Hun? You might get cold too." I said concerned. "Eh. I don't matter. If you are warm, I'm warm. You're my little cuddle bug after all.". I looked at him with a red face.

I looked up at the stars. They looked so beautiful. Akito held me close, and I buried my face in his neck. I'm glad that I'm dating this lovable ginger. Akito's pov: The stars were beautiful.

Like An. All the most beautiful, gorgeous things in the world remind me of An. An is the most beautiful human to ever step foot on this planet. From the moment I saw her I knew she was mine. I'll plan the proposal soon.

I want her to be my wife as soon as possible. I gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me, that cute blush still on her face. She reached up to kiss my cheek, but I pressed my lips against hers.

I felt her shiver but then she gave in for the kiss. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back. Her lips are so soft.

We haven't been watching the stars at all. We've been admiring each other, but I don't care. In my eyes, she is my star.

(Day one complete, happy akian week!)