"I'll look after you" (akian week day two)

(They are both 21 in this Au)

Akito's pov: I was on my bed scrolling through my phone when I heard a knock on the door. No one was coming to visit today, I wonder who it is.

I opened the door to see An. She was wrapped in a blanket and shivering. She looked like she'd been crying and she had a suitcase with her.

"Babe? What are you doing here? It's really late and cold, come in" I said inviting her in. She stepped in my apartment and started crying immediately.

I got really concerned so I asked her what was wrong. She looked at me and hugged me tightly. "Akito...i-I'm pregnant...with your baby..." she said out of nowhere.

My eyes widened as I looked at her with a shocked face. "Baby what? You're pregnant? Oh honey...I'm so sorry...don't be ashamed, I'm really happy." I said trying to comfort her.

(A few minutes later)

After she explained everything. I was shocked. "So you ran away from home because you were too scared to tell your parents that you were pregnant baby? Oh my love, it's okay. I'll let you stay here for as long as you like." I said with a soft smile.

She looked at me and smiled softly back. "Thank you Akito..." she said. She gave me a warm hug and I obviously hugged back . I need to look after her and the baby.

(A few months later)

Life was good now. An had given birth to a beautiful baby girl, Kikoi. And she lived with me. She recently told her parents that she had given birth and they were as happy as ever.

Kikoi was a beautiful baby girl with my hair and her mama's eyes. She's only a week old but she smiles almost all the time. I'm really happy that An is back to her old self.

And Ena is overjoyed to be an aunt. She seriously can't stop buying things for the baby. She even painted her once. Not going to lie. It was a really good painting.

But I'm just happy that life is back to normal and that I have a loving family. And that's all I could ever ask for.

(Akian week day two complete . Thanks for reading!)