The horse in incident

Akito's pov: I was talking to princess An. "Your Highness, time's up. Let's head back to the castle-" but then I was cut off her by shouting at me. "I just started riding my horse!" she said.

She was obviously lying. It had almost been three hours. "Uhm, its's almost 3 hours already." I spoke. "Tsk. Alright, alright. I give up." she said.

I thought she was surprisingly obedient today. She was about to get off, but I stopped her. I remembered what happened last time, and that's how she broke her arm. Ouch.

I opened my arms out to her. "Here, let me help you down, Your Highness." spoke to her. I was a small blush on her face. "N-no, there's no need to." she said. "But you fell off your horse last time" I spoke to her concerned.

"It's fine. I can do this alone this time." she said getting off her horse. "After all, I don't want to make, the same mistake-" but then she slipped and fell. "YOUR HIGHNESS!!!" I shouted.

An's pov: What is the mistake exactly? God, answer me. Is it a mistake to fall in love with my servant? I fell on top of Akito and our eyes met.

We both had a blush on my face. I thought. Just to think about the idea that we could never
be together breaks me to a million pieces.

I started crying. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. I want to marry this man so badly. If I could do anything in my power too, I would.

"Allow me to wipe your tears, Your Highness." he said. He gently wiped my tears away. He gently put me on his back and carried me back to the castle. I then fell asleep on his back.

Akito's pov: After that, I put her to bed. I tucked her in and kissed her head. I gently whispered to her. "My dear An. One day, I promise to marry you. I will give anything to marry you."

"Even if it costs my life..."

End. Original by mmmayu83