Happy birthday An! (Akian week. Day seven. Final day)

An's pov: Today was my birthday, my friends took me out to get ice cream. We were standing in line.

"Okay since I'm paying, what do you want An?" said Akito. I was rare that Akito pays, but I liked it. "You probably know what I'm going to get" I said. "Why did I even ask? Of course you're going to get rum and raisin..." he said with a sigh.

(A few minutes later)

Akito handed me my ice cream. I started eating it when Akito got some of my ice cream with his finger and put it on my face.

Kohane and Toya saw so they did too. I smiled and giggled softly but then I looked at Akito. "You made my face dirty, look! I have to do a lot of skin care for this!" I said.

He turned away and said "bleh, don't care" while sticking his tongue out. I was super annoyed. But then Kohane spoke. "An-chan, I'm sorry, I also smeared your face with the ice cream" she looked so guilty.

"Yeah I didn't know your skin care was so important, I'm sorry." Toya said looking guilty too. I smiled and let out a chuckle. " No no! It's okay! You guys were having fun and I gladly take it! No regrets at all!" i said.

Akito looked at me with an annoyed face. "WHY DO THEY GET DIFFERENT TREATMENT!!!" he said annoyed. I turned to look at him.

"I'll forgive you if you buy me more ice cream" I said with a smirk. Akito looked at me. I noticed he had a small frown.

Then I sighed. "Fine, I forgive you but don't do it again, okay?" I said. "Fine" he said. I smiled and patted his back.

"C'mon. Let's go okay? I'll race you! First one too the weekend garage!" I said. He smiled. " Oh it's on!".

(Akian week final day complete. Thank you for reading!)