Prologue

Long ago, somewhere in a land full of anthropomorphic animals, there was a baby mouse named Lapitch, who became an orphan when his parents were killed by an evil rat named Dirty Rat. Luckily for the baby mouse, there was a mouse couple, known as Mr and Mrs Scowler, who found the little baby mouse and took him in as their apprentice. Of course the little mouse wasn't alone, for the Scowler couple have found a little baby fox named Tommy, and a little blue rabbit girl named Melody, who had lost their parents to the same rat that took away Lapitch's parents, and the Scowler couple took them in too, and the trio became siblings in a way. Mr Scowler was a shoemaker, so Lapitch and Tommy both became apprentices of the shoemaker, while Melody helps Mrs Scowler on kitchen duties. One might think Lapitch and his adopted siblings would be happy, but they're not for Mr Scowler always treated them badly, taking his frustrations out on them for some reason. Only Mrs Scowler treated the trio of little children like family, while the kids saw her as a mother figure. Not too far away from the house where the shoemaker mice lived, there was an elderly Demon dragon watching from a distance, named Boney 10 (voiced by Mel Brooks), and he soon noticed the audience watching him. Boney 10: "Hello folks... for those who don't know me, I'm Boney 10, a friendly demon dragon who will be telling you all the story of Lapitch, the little shoemaker... a version of the story where Lapitch is a mouse... and of course this version also has a certain group of Toon kids that might have been in a few other stories... now as you read do far in this Prologue, Lapitch was a little mouse that became an orphan and was taken in by a shoemaker couple, and he has a fox boy and a rabbit girl as his new siblings... but how about we get to the main point of the story?, like say... the day when the adventures of the little shoemaker and his siblings were about to begin?... wanna hear about it?... [audience nodded] good... then let's get started." said Boney 10, as the story was about to begin.