Lapitch JDD Version Bloopers

Once the stage lights came on, Boney 10 comes to the scene and the audience applauded. Boney 10: "Welcome everyone, today's bloopers will be about the goofs that happened while making the story of Lapitch the Little Shoemaker, I hope you'll enjoy them... roll the film!" called out Boney 10, before the camera started rolling. The first scene shows the moment when Lapitch and Tommy were dancing with the shoes, before the shoes begin to stomp on the boys' feet. Tommy: "Ow!, my feet!" Lapitch: "Hey watch it!" Director: "Cut!, somebody stop those crazy shoes!" shouted the director in annoyance. The second scene shows the moment when the Mayor told Mr Scowler about teaching Tommy some manners, before he and his son let out some gas, which made everyone have their eyes widen and then cover their noses. Tommy: "I think you should learn some manners yourself..." Director: "Cut!" the next scene shows the moment when Jokey and Jokeo showed their friends that they can turn into a mammoth and giraffe, before they fired an ice beam or fire beam from either their trunk or mouth that caused Tommy be covered in ice or be caught on fire, causing the little fox to run around before he crashes into the camera, knocking it over. Director: "Cut!, somebody help out Tommy and get the camera!" Jokeo: "Oops..." Jokey: "Sorry about that..." once more the scene changes to show the moment when it was supposed to rain before the kids meet Dirty Rat, only for the clouds to rain down gumballs instead. Lapitch: "What in the world?" Director: "Cut!, who set the clouds to rain gumballs?!" Jokey: "I thought it would be funny..." Melody: "Well at least it's tasty..." the scene changes once more to show the scene when Tommy pulls Lisa and Gidget out of the water, only to pull them too quick and sent them flying into a tree. Tommy: "Oops... sorry about that..." said Tommy as he let out a nervous chuckle. Once again the scene changes to show the moment when the kids were riding on the Merry-Go-Round, only for it to spin so hard that the kids were getting dizzy, before getting sent flying right into the camera, knocking it over. Director: "Cut!, somebody get the camera!... again..." Lisa: "We're okay!" the scene changes once again to show the moment when Tommy tries to break the rocky bridge, only for it to be made out of rubber somehow, and the fox and the villains got bounced off to the other end of the bridge. Director: "Cut!, who replaced the rocky bridge with a rubber one?!" Jokey: "Oops..." Gidget: "Should have figured..." the final scene shows the moment when everyone of the town began to dance, before a whole bunch of Jokey(s) appeared and started dancing. Lapitch: "What in..." Lisa: "Are they Jokey's cousins?" Director: "Jokey, have you been messing with the cloning machine again?!" Jokey: "Uh... maybe..." said Jokey before he let's out a nervous chuckle. That was when the camera stopped rolling and everyone that appeared in the story was on stage. Boney 10: "Well folks, that's all for now." Lapitch: "I hope you enjoyed this version of my story." All: "Bye!"

Well folks, that's the end of this story of my own version of Lapitch: The Little Shoemaker, I hope you all enjoyed it, and I hope you'll enjoy my other stories too, BYE!