• Hate at first sight •

Chapter II

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
______________________________________
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

तुझ मे रब दिखता हैं
यारा मैं क्या करू? 🥀✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tu hi dhoop tu hi chaya
Tu hi apna paraaya
Aur kuch na jaanu
Bas itna hi jaanu main
Tujhme rab dikhta hain
Yaara main kya karu? 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sahana's POV

[10:21 am]

I was almost done with breakfast and we have to leave in 15 minutes. Bhaiya said along with us one more boy will come and he didn't tell me his name.

We left for the airport and when we reached I sat on one of the couch in VIP area, well my brother is pretty famous that's why?

I took out my air pods and started playing some songs. Soon the boy who was going to come with us came. His face was hiding due to his cap and when he looked up I froze..

He is so damn pretty!! Devdutt Padikkal he was. I looked at him and he did same. He didn't smile at me so why should I?

I then ignore him and started surfing through my phone.

I don't know why I am doing this but...

I sighed and closed me eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Devdutt's POV

I came where Rahul bhaiya told me to and looked around. I found a girl sitting on one of the couch and scrolling through her phone. She looked up and stared at me and I did same. She is beautiful..

She ignored me and started focusing on her phone again. Rude.

I too ignored her and met Rah bhaiya and Athiya bhabhi.

Rah - by the way dev she is my sister Sahana.

He said and pointed towards her. Her brother is sweetest one alive and here she is, arrogant and rude. I faked a smile at Rah bhaiya cause well I hate her already.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[A.N - hey she isn't bad!

Dev - yea she is worst

A.N - well don't say that

Dev - you can continue the story..

A.N - right...]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Author's POV

Misunderstandings can lead to the worst. It's the case between them. Sahana thinks Devdutt is rude and vice versa.

Soon they have to sit in the flight so they headed in. Sahana started looking for her seat and when she found she sat on that. She felt someone sitting beside her and saw Devdutt. She rolled her eyes. Soon the flight took off and Sahana started surfing through her phone while Devdutt was reading a magzine. She looked at her bhaiya and bhabhi who were right next to them sleeping.

Sahana wanted Devdutt to start a conversation but who will tell her he is introvert and actually prefer silence.

He soon fell asleep and Sahana was staring at him. It was like she was attracted towards him. Well he is bad anyways. She thought and looked at her phone again.

After 1 hour they reached their destination and left the airport but paparazzi were everywhere and Sahana wasn't much used. Devdutt too have been quite famous after his test debut and many reporters wanted to click one picture of him.

Sahana was surely scared to leave the airport. Devdutt noticed it and held her right hand and started walking while she looked at him. Rahul who noticed this smiled a bit.

Paparazzi started asking him questions like, 'is she your girlfriend?', 'are you dating KL Rahul's sister?', 'how do you feel after test debut?'

He ignored everyone as his brother told to not before giving some pictures to them and sat in the car.

He sat near Sahana while Rahul was infront and Athiya in back with them. She cleared her throat and said "thanks" and smiled at him. Devdutt who was suprised did same and said "your welcome".

Sahana could not hate him anymore. It was just a misunderstanding which lead her to hate him hug in reality he was a great guy with a great heart and she noticed it and well vice versa. Devdutt too could not hate her anymore. She was sweet, maybe just busy or something important came up and she had to focus on her phone.

Devdutt didn't fell anything but Sahana felt whole zoo in her stomach after his hand touched hers but she shook off this feelings..

Soon the reached the hotel in which LSG was staying and she left to her room to take some rest.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
______________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Hope you all loved it!

Do vote and comment and also follow guys!

Any idea for next chapter? I do have but you can recommend if you want!

Words count - 755

______________________________________