• He is coming? •

Chapter X

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

एक दीन उसे भुला दुंगा में
उसके निशा मिटा दुंगा में 🥀✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ek din use bhula dunga main
Uske nisha mita dunga main
Chahunga na main uss pathar ko
Jaa use bata de..🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV

It's been now a month since Sahana is staying in Ranchi and Rahul and Athiya came to meet her twice in a month. She told them she is okay and will be back in a month.

On the other hand, Devdutt was well still guilty. The poor boy had been overthinking alot, afterall he is Virat's kiddo. He was guilty and told Yashasvi and Dhruv everything and they too were shocked. They never knew Sahana liked Devdutt.

Right now, Mahi was on a call and he was looking pretty serious making Sakshi and Sahana confused. He ended the call and sighed and looked at the two women who were looking at him with confused face.

Saks - kya hua Mahi?

Mahi - Sakshi, Sahana... The team is coming to Ranchi for a match and Devdutt is in team too..

Sahana was completely shocked. What does he mean by they are coming. She is hiding from them and they are coming?

Sahu - what should I do?

Mahi - Sahu it will be better if you go back to Mumbai... They will be here for a month and you know the ground isn't so far from here.

He said and Sahana nodded in understanding. She still needed one month right?

Saks - when are they coming?

Mahi - day after tomorrow.

He said with a sigh and Sahana nodded.

Mahi - I will book you ticket for tomorrow.

He said and took out his phone to look for tickets while Sahana messaged Athiya that she will be there in Mumbai and also told the reason.

Sahu - I will go and meet Aashna and Aditya.

She said and left the house. She messaged both of them to come to nearby garden and they came in few minutes.

Aash - what happened?

Sahu - I am going back to Mumbai tomorrow..

Adi - why?

Sahu - because my family is there..

Adi - but you were gonna go after a month right?

Sahu - yes but now I have to go because of some urgency..

She still didn't tell them the reason why she came here in Ranchi. They talked for few minutes and Aditya was clearly sad after hearing the fact that Sahana will be gone. Sahana came home and packed her bags.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next day.

The next day she said byes to the Dhoni family and left for the airport. But did she knew that the team was gonna come one day earlier? No she didn't.

She reached the airport and checked in. She then sat on one of the couch and started reading 'It Ends With Us'.

Her flight was here now so she took her luggage and left but forgot her book on the couch.

A boy in his mid 20s came and sat on the same couch waiting for his other teammates to come and started scrolling through his phone. His eyes went on the book which was near him. He picked it up and it read 'It Ends With Us'. Getting curious, he opened the book and got shocked when he got to know the fact that this book belongs to 'KL Sahana'

The boy got shocked to read the name and started looking around hoping to get her glimpse but he was disappointed yet again. His bestfriends came and he hurriedly put the book in his bag.

He was hoping to see her again. But why? Because he was guilty and wanted to apologise or something else? Why was he desperate to get her glimpse?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Many of you might have guessed already who the boy is so I will not tell, you all tell in the comments.

Thanks for reading!

Hope you loved it!

Do vote and comment and also follow!

Words count - 655

______________________________________