• Long lost friends •

Chapter XX

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

तेरे नैनो के आगे तो तारे भी शर्माए
पा नी सा नी सा नी सा नी धा पा नी ध प म ग रे सा
तेरे नैना, तेरे नैना.. 🥀✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zakhm pe marham, tere naina
Phool pe shabnam, tere naina
Jag bhoole bhoole, tere naina
Dil chhoo le chhoo le, tere naina
Tere naino ke aage to taare bhi sharmaye... 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

The next day. They were still in banglore and Devdutt was currently sulking while having lunch. If you ask why, then let me tell you.

Devdutt asked Sahana if she would like to have breakfast with him but Sahana rejected him saying that she wants to spend some time with Aditya because he was sad as Sahana went out with Devdutt yesterday.

Rahul too was glaring at Aditya. He didn't like that boy specially around his sister. Dhruv and Yashasvi weren't any less. They were throwing glares at Aditya like they would kill him anytime and won't hesitate.

But one thing everyone loved was how cute Devdutt looked. Specially his bhabhis who were just adoring their cute little boy. Oh he was still a kid for them. Not only him but even Yashasvi, Dhruv, Ruturaj, Shubman and Ishan were still kids and let's not forgot our big babies, Siraj, Shreyas, Rahul, Jasprit, Virat and Rohit.

Sahana who seems to notice the glaring session came towards her bhaiyas and bestfriends and asked, "Why you all are glaring at Aditya?"

Everyone looked at each other then at Devdutt who was still pouting and answered the same thing, "We don't like that guy around you". Sahana raised her eyebrows and looked at Rahul who just nodded and she knew, if her brother don't like a guy near her she won't be near that guy.

Her brother never stopped her from making any guy friend but if he is not liking Aditya she won't be near him. Simple.

Sahu - okay I won't be near him anymore.

She said and everyone smiled widely and Sahana sat on one of the chair near Shubman. She glanced at Devdutt who was sulking and frowned. She looked at her brother for answer who just shook his head indicating nothing much happened. So she assumed it was just one of their Dev-Juru-Yashu fight.

Shub - by the way guys I am going out with Ishan to nearby mall.

Dhruv - even I want to go to mall I want to buy some new shoes.

Yashu - even I will come, Dev you?

Devdutt just shook his head and said, "I am just going to watch some movies" and both his bestfriends nodded at that. After the tiring practice they knew Devdutt needed rest.

Rutu - I will go to nearby restaurant with Utkarsha.

He said and everyone smiled at the young couple. Oh they were the cutest.

Rah - What are you gonna do Sahu?

Sahu - I don't know. I have already shooted a video so I guess I have nothing much to do.

Dev - You can join me for the movies.

He mumbled and everyone smiled at that and Sahana nodded with a smile.

Sahu - okay then at which time?

Dev - 3 pm. It's 1 pm now.

He replied at Sahana nodded at that and they started having their lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At 3 pm.

Currently Sahana and Devdutt were in Devdutt's room and were finding a good movie to watch. Sahana was really confused and asked "Who is your favourite actress Dev?"

Devdutt raised his eyebrows in confusion and replied, "It's Deepika Padukone" and Sahana nodded.

Sahu - My favourite actor is SRK and Ranbir Kapoor so we can probably watch Chennai Express or Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani.

Dev - YJHD is all time favourite so let's watch that.

He replied and Sahana nodded at him with a smile. Even she loved that movie.

They started watching the movie and Sahana was engrossed in the movie that she didn't even notice that Devdutt was just staring at her all the time.

Sahu - by the way you know I had a group similar to them when I was in school. Me, Aaisha, Naman and Tanvir.

Dev - that's great! You miss them?

He asked with a smile and Sahana shook her head, "Nah not really. I mean I used to feel odd one out sometimes so yeah.. and now I have you all so why to miss others" and that brought a wide smile on Devdutt's face. Oh he loved this.

They started watching the movie again. Sometimes laughing and sometimes Devdutt consoling her whenever she cried. Oh he didn't knew this girl was emotional while watching movies.

The movie ended and they were just laying on Devdutt's bed doing nothing. Dhruv, Yashasvi, Ishan and Shubman were still out as they decide to go around Banglore.

Dev - tell me about your old friends.

Sahana looked at him and he smiled and she did too, "I had a special bestfriend.." she said and Devdutt looked pretty confused.

Sahu - So when I was around 9-10, there was a ground infront of our house and there I found a boy who played there. We eventually became friends. He used to call me bunny because I had Bunny teeths and I used to call him DD because he told me to. I still don't know his real name. You know you make me remember him.

Devdutt who smiled at that. Finally he found his cute little bunny whom he was funding for long time. Devdutt said, "That's me, DD is me Sahu.."

Sahana looked at him with a shocked face and hugged him making him laugh. Oh she was finding him for years and here he was with her for about 1 year now.

Sahu - where were you idiot?

She asked and started beating him with pillows making him laugh.

Dev - I was in banglore only just we needed to shift and I couldn't come to the ground. Sorry na Sahu.

He said and held his ears indicating he was really sorry and she too forgave him. Oh they missed each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I mean the reaction should be emotional but hey I am bad at writing emotional stuff okay. 😂

Thank for reading!

Hope you liked it!

Do vote and comment and also follow!

Words count - 1045

______________________________________