• Dev-hul •

Chapter XVII

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

जो है अनकही
जो है अनसुनी
वो बात क्या है बता 🥀✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jo hain ankahee
Jo hain ansuni 
Wo baat kya hain bata
Mitwa... Kahe dhakane tujhse kya..
Mitwa.... Ye khudse toh na tu chupa... 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

It's been a week since the ICT locked Devdutt and Sahana together in room. Since that, no one forced them to be together. Devdutt started feeling something for Sahana and his friends noticed him. Dhruv and Yashasvi told this to everyone and everyone was happy.

Right now, Devdutt was sitting in balcony of his hotel room. Yes hotel room. They had international matches and he was selected too. So far, his performance was great and everyone was happy with the young lad. Rohit, Virat and Rahul were the happiest afterall he is their kiddo.

Sahana too was happy and was seen cheering for him in the stands. Devdutt used to smile at that. The rumours were spreading like fire after seeing Sahana cheer and Devdutt didn't even try to clear them. Whenever someone used to ask him about Sahana he used to smile. Maybe he was sure that he too liked her. But does she like him now?

Devdutt hated one guy named Aditya who was always sticking to Sahana. Apparently, they were in Banglore for matches. They will be staying here for probably 1 week and Aditya met Sahana as he work in Banglore. Devdutt would be found glaring at Aditya with fire in his eyes. If looks could kill, Aditya would have been dead for more than 100 times.

His thoughts were broke by someone creasing his hairs. He looked at the person and found his Rahul bhaiya. He smiled at him.

Rahul took a chair and sat beside Devdutt and asked, "What were you thinking Dev?"

Dev - just about matches going on..

Ofcourse Devdutt can't just tell Rahul that "oh bhaiya nothing I was just thinking about your sister". Can he say something like this? No ofcourse not.

Rah - it's okay kiddo everything will be alright and overall your performance is great. I am sure you will have your 100 soon.

He said and Dev nodded with a smile. He have seen his bhaiya's dedicating their 50s and 100s to their wives aka his bhabhis and he too wanted to experience that. Maybe soon? He always had urge to dedicate his 50s to Sahana but can he do that?

Dev - bhaiya how did you propose bhabhi?

Dev asked out of curiosity. He was always curious to know that how did Rahul, the introverted boy proposed Athiya. Rahul looked at him with teasing look and asked, "Kyu? Meri behen ko propose karne ka plan hain kya?"