• Wedding and Vidaai •

Chapter XXVI
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

सौदा तरानो का है दिल के फसानो का है
ले ले तराने मेरे होठों पे धर भी ले
सौदा उम्मीदो का है रोशन खयालो का है
ले ले उजाले मेरे आजा नजर भी ले.. 🥀✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dil kahe tere main honthon se baaton ko chupke se lo utha..
Uss jagah, dheere se haule se geeton ko apne main du bitha...
Sauda tarano ka hain, dil ke fasano ka hain..
Le le tarane mere, honthon pe dhar bhi le..
Sauda ummedo ka hain, Roshan khayalo ka hain..
Le le ujale mere aaja nazar bhi le.. 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

.....

Sahana woke up the next day. She couldn't believe it was her wedding today. Something she always wished for after watching her Bhaiya and bhabhi fall in love.

Yesterday was the Sangeet which was blast. Everyone performed. Some were really good while some were crazy yet cute and funny.

Devdutt and Sahana had couple dance which was not planned at all and they ahd freestyle dance which made everyone laugh including themselves.

Sahana started getting ready. She wore her Red Lehenga which was really heavy and sat on the chair so the makeup artist would do her makeup and hairs.

After they were done, Sahana admired herself in the mirror. She was looking breathtaking. "Devdutt is going to faint after looking at you Sahu" Her bestfriends, Sara and Aditi teased her.

Her Bhaiya and Bhabhi, Rahul and Athiya too teased her alot. Everything was temporary but teasing the bride in her wedding day was permanent.

Everyone was more like taking the revenge from Sahana. They still remembered how this girl teased them on their wedding day.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the other hand.

Devdutt was buttoning up his wedding kurta while Ruturaj, Yashasvi and Dhruv sat on his bed. He was worried and thinking something. Ruturaj who noticed the groom thinking something asked, "kya hua Bhai?"

Dev - I am worried!

The three of them frowned their eyebrows. "Kyu?" Dhruv asked.

Devdutt sat on bed near Yashasvi who kept his hand on Devdutt's shoulder. "I mean what if Sahana and me had a fight over who will pay which bill? What if I want to watch Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani and she wants to watch Chennai Express? What if-"