• One more guest? •

Chapter IX

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ये एक तरफा मेरा सफर .
सफर खुबसुरत हैं मंजील से भी 🥀✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tujhko main kitani, Siddat se chahu
Chahe to rehna, tu bekhabar
Mohtaaj manzil, ka to nahi hain
Ye ek tarfa mera safar.
Safar khubsurat hain manzil se bhi 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

It has been now 6 days since Sahana is staying with Dhoni family in Ranchi. Ruturaj left to Pune as soon as Utkarsha came from her match. Right now Sahana is helping Sakshi in making breakfast. They were making Poha/Pohe and ofcourse tea.

As soon as they were done with making the breakfast they served themselves in plates. She decided to post something afterall others won't know where she is right?

So she took out her phone and opened her camera and clicked a picture of her breakfast. She then posted it with a nice caption and decided to not off the comments.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

@kl.sahana

Liked by klrahul, athiyashetty, dhruvjurel and 02,21,112 other

kl.sahana Some poha with a cup of tea is all you need in fresh cold morning after a workout! ☕🌼🖤

Comments

suniel.shetty having the same breakfast sahu 🌼☕

kl.sahana wah uncle what a coincidence 😂

athiyashetty missing my tea partner ❤️🥺

klrahul what am I then? A ghost? 🎃

→ kl.sahana are you less than a ghost @klrahul 😂 and miss you too bhabhi and also you bhaiya 🥺❤️

yashasvijaiswal28 missing you bestie 🤍

dhruvjurel same sahiyaa missing you 🤍

kl.sahana miss you too guyss 🤍🤍

ritssajdeh a calm morning with amazing breakfast is all you need but living with insane people I don't think me and @anushkasharma will ever get calm morning 😂🌼

anushkasharma true that ritsy 😂

kl.sahana they aren't that bad, are they? 😂

user21 aww that's amazing!

user110 where are you Sahanaa? We miss your videos!

user1899 having same breakfast as you!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She then closed her phone and started having breakfast while chatting with Sakshi and Mahi. She was feeling much more better now. But at some point if was hard for her to move on. She knew she can't really move on because she truly loves him and he will always be her first love. In Ranchi she me Aashna and Aditya, who became her friends right away.

She also learnt the fact that Aditya is fan of hers who loves her dance and have a crush on her. But is she ready? Is she ready to love someone else who is not Devdutt?

As they were talking, the door bell rang making Sahana's face pale. Who is it now? Last time it was Ruturaj. She guessed that it wouldn't be any youngster as they are not as close to MS as Ruturaj is.

Mahi looked at Sahana with worried face and so did Sakshi and then got up to open the door. Mahi opened the door only to see his Sach pa aka Sachin Tendulkar, along with his daughter Sara Tendulkar. He invited them in and Sachin made confused face seeing a girl around his daughter's age there. Mahi who noticed this decided to introduce his Sach pa to his Sahiba, that's what he calls her from the first time he met her.

Mahi - Sach pa she is Sahana, KL Rahul ki behen.

Sach - ohh Sahana, you know when Rahuliya was youngster he used to talk alot about you and how he couldn't take you to practice and how you had to stay in hotel room.

He said and chuckled making Sahana chuckle too. Sara came forward to the young girl, Sahana to befriends with her.

Sara - hey Sahana, I am Sara.

Sahu - who doesn't know you, you have got some really amazing looks Sara.

She said and both the girls laughed. Sahana couldn't help but ask her, "are you really dating Shubman?". To which Sara nodded.

Sara - kyu you have crush on him?

Sara asked in playful voice and Sahana shook her head while laughing, "No not him but maybe his bestfriend, it's not Yashasvi, Dhruv or Ishan." She said and Sara laughed and said, "Devdutt it is" and Sahana nodded.

Both the girls were in the backyard of the home and other were inside. Mahi explained whole situation to Sachin who nodded in understanding and apparently, they were here as Sachin pa had some work in Ranchi and Sara decided to tag along as she was bored.

Sahu - please don't tell Shubman or anyone about me being in Ranchi or you met me...

Sara - why? What happened?

Sara asked being curious and Sahana told her everything. As Shubman is friends with Devdutt, Dhruv and Yashasvi he would surely tell them and Sahana don't want them to know her escape place. Sara nodded in understanding and placed her hand on Sahana's shoulder.

The girls grew fond of each other in just 1 hour as they had alot in common and became best of friends. The guests at Mahi's home were really unexpected but she was glad that she could trust them..

The new friendship is blooming..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guyss hope you liked this chapter!

Do vote and comment and also follow!

We have completed 100 votes and 600 views in 3 days! Hope we reach 1k views soon!

Thanks for supporting me!

Words count - 875

______________________________________