• Lost in those orbs •

Chapter III

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

कोन तुझे यू प्यार करेगा?
जैसे में करती हू 🥀✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jis din tujhko na dekho
Pagal pagal phirti hu
Kaun tujhe yu pyaar karega?
Jaise main karti hu 🥀✨

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
______________________________________

Sahana's POV

The next day.
[07:17 am]

I woke up and looked out of the window. The whole area was covered with fog. It was pretty cold today. Whether can't be guessed. In morning it's cold than ever and then in afternoon you can't handle the sun and again in the evening the cold breeze will be touching the skin making me shiver.

I decided to go with bhaiya as bhabhi will be talking with the wifes of LSG player.

Getting ready I wore my full sleeves sweatshirt and black bottoms. Going downstairs I found my brother talking with Krunal bhaiya and bhabhi was talking with Pankhuri bhabhi. Seems like no one was actually awake.

Sahu - good morning my dear people!

I said in my usual cheerful tone making all chuckle

Krunal - well good morning to you too sahu..

Pankhuri - so what is your plan for today sahu?

Sahu - nothing much I will probably go with bhaiya and come back

Rah - why with me?

He asked me and raised his eyebrows.

Sahu - hayee my bhaiya doesn't love me anymore

I said in over-dramatic voice with over-acting making everyone laugh while Rah bhaiya hitted my forehead.

Rah - ab drama band kar aur bata

Sahu - aree nothing I will be so bored here that's why. I can even give my commentry there.

I said and wiggled my eyebrows on which krunal bhaiya laughed but rah bhaiya ignored me as always. Soon we were done so we left not before calling the youngsters Devdutt and new boy Arshin Kulkarni.

As soon as they reached I smiled at them and we introduced each other. I glanced at Devdutt but he was busy talking with Arshin. I sighed and sat in the car. Rahul bhaiya was sitting beside me while Krunal bhaiya was next to bhaiya. Arshin and Devdutt decided to sit back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's POV

Sahana was busy looking outside why Devdutt was looking at her. Arshin was busy in his mobile. Rahul and Krunal were talking to each other. They soon reached the stadium for practice and Devdutt started with his nets practice. Sahana was looking at him play and then saw her brother who was padding up. Knowing very well that he will to wicket keeping practice she moved and sat on the chair near nets where Rahul was practicing.

She had to do her commentry afterall. Devdutt and Arshin who noticed this were confused while Krunal shook his head knowing very well what is going to happen. Soon Rahul started his practice and on the 5th ball he did mistake.

Sahu - aur KL Rahul ye choda ball aur batsman out hote hote bacha. Wrong move by KL Rahul.

She said in whole mood of commenting and Arshin, Devdutt and Krunal laughed and so did the other players and coach who was throwing balls at Rahul. Rahul glared at her and she gave him a sheepish smile.

Rahul again started practicing and then again on 12th ball he almost missed the catch

Sahu - aur ye KL Rahul se ball chotne hi wala tha par bacch gaya.

The coach told him to do wicket keeping in the nets where Devdutt was practicing. Rahul stood behind the stumps while Devdutt took stance.

Arshin bowled the first ball and Devdutt hot it for a four.

Sahu - aur ye Devdutt Padikkal se chauka!

She said and clapped making Devdutt laugh at her antics.

On the last ball of over Devdutt was going to get out but Rahul accidentally dropped the catch and couldn't hit the stump.

Sahu - Aur KL Rahul ne catch choda aur Devdutt Padikkal Jeet gaye!

She said and cheered and formally congratulated him like he had won the World Cup making him laugh

'She is cute and crazy..' he thought but shook it off because she is his Bhaiya's sister right?

She looked at him and he did same. She was staring in his dark brown orbs while he was staring in her light brown orbs but a cough made them come back to reality..

'He/She got most prettiest eyes in the whole world..'

'I can stare in those orbs forever...'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
______________________________________

That's it for now!

Hope you all loved it!.

Do vote and comment and also follow me guys!

Words count - 746

______________________________________