You Got the Keys

Charlie's death Changed the whole atmosphere of X-hunter Garage. Alan couldn't believe how such a thing happened in his Leadership. Now his only aim is to protect all others, especially his kid jeff from that bastard Tony.

"Can you let me take care of you...?" Alan asked

"Its up to you lung" Jeff Said. It sounded like he was waiting for the other party to ask him this for a long time.

Both of them got into that Giant Black Jeep. Alan Accelerated like he was on a race track. Jeff sitting beside him was not worried at all. Because he knew how good of a racer Alan was, so He had full confidence in Alan's driving skills and trusted him with his life. Instead, he was staring at Alan Passionately. He can't Help but just admire that Man. For the First time in his life he found someone who didn't want to take advantage of him and the only one who is showering him with affection.

It was Quite late when they arrived at the house. Alan Parked the jeep in his porch. He quickly rushed over to Jeff's side and opened the door for him. The surroundings were completely dark, with the only guiding light being the front light of the jeep. Alan wanted to hold Jeff's hand to assist him in getting out, but he restrained himself knowing Jeff's power. In that small beam of light mostly falling on Jeff's face Alan Observed him slowly exiting the jeep. Alan could hear his own heartbeat. It felt like the whole world slowed down. His jaw dropped. Alan once again fell in love.

"What's wrong lung? " Jeff asked

"Oh..!! Its nothing.. show me your hand" Alan quickly changed his expression, like a child caught by his mother for misbehaving.

"What is this Lung..?" Jeff felt a group of metal being placed on his hand with a rattling sound. He couldn't see clearly what it was.

"It's my... It's our house key... Go and open the door, kid," Alan said promisingly.

Jeff's heart skipped a beat... Did he just say our house...? He couldn't believe what he had just heard... Walking towards the front door, he kept asking himself whether this was a dream or not... Even though it wasn't his first time visiting Alan's house, this time it felt different... Why..? He couldn't understand what he was feeling either...

Suddenly, something leaped onto his body from the front. It was an unexpected attack.

"Luuuungggggg," Jeff screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Heyyy....Nuuuu....Are you Okay..? Did you get hurt...? Oh I am sorry...Sorry....!" Alan Picked Up jeff from the ground, this time it didn't even cross his mind whether it is okay to touch jeff or not....Alan Placed Jeff's Head Leaned Against His Chest....and held him like a child...

"Oh i am soo soo sorry jeff...I forgot to tell you...This is my Dog... North & Sonic were there in the house this morning. They must have forgotten to lock him in his cage outside."

"Are you okay, Jeff? " Alan's entire body was trembling when he asked this

Jeff's mind was filled with millions of thoughts earlier that he didn't even realize that he opened the house door & even now his mind is completely blank...He could hear Alan's voice lightly but couldn't understand anything...

"OMG What should i do Now...?" Alan was close to crying seeing jeff not uttering a single sound but staring at him without even blinking his eyes...

Suddenly, the dog began licking Jeff's legs. Jeff then saw a clear image of the dog in front of him. In a flash, he jumped out of Alan's arms in fear and instinctively pulled Alan in front of him as a shield.

"Lung...I am scared of dogs..." Jeff whispered anxiously.

Alan could feel Jeff's whole body shaking behind him. Alan Stretched his arms to the back And pulled jeff's head towards his neck and said

"You don't have to be afraid of anything when I'm by your side"