Secret Camera

Next day at Garage

"P' Alan I don't think Dean is the only one responsible for Charlie's accident" Babe Said firmly

"I know, Babe...Dean Got caught...There is no other choice..So he wouldn't lie that he didn't do anything with the oil pipe" Alan replied

"I have a Plan P"

"Tell me, Babe"

"Let's have a meeting first, but keep it secret even from Jeff since it's risky. After all, he's my brother"

"You don't have to worry about Jeff anymore. He is under my care now, and I will protect him with my life," Alan assured.

"I know lung"

-------------------------------------------------

Alan, Babe, North, Sonic, Jeff  and the other three technicians gathered for the meeting

Alan, the leader, stood in the center with his arms crossed as he began to speak.

"Everyone, what happened to Charlie is entirely our fault. We didn't expect to have a mole inside our family. You all got inspected regarding this matter, so I would like to apologize first. However, we still haven't been able to catch Tony, as his connection to this matter is not evident. Therefore, I ask for all of your cooperation in catching him"

"Just tell us, P. What should we do?"North asked

"The CCTV footage was deleted just like before, when babe had an accident....but... After that incident...I installed a camera secretly...That night, besides Dean, Tony's men also showed up at our garage, and guess what?  They were caught on that camera...I need everyone's help to find that person...We can't send the footage to the police unless we find a clear link. This time, Tony shouldn't get away."

"P Who is it...? " Sonic asked curiously

"That's the problem...he was wearing a mask...even though his face wasn't clear... what he did is clear...also he came with that bastard's dog Kenta..."

"Isn't that clear evidence, P...?" North asked doubtfully.

"They didn't come at the same time. Also, even though Kenta entered the garage, he didn't do anything. It seems like he came to double-check something. Besides, a loyal dog like him will never betray his master. Our objective is to get Tony arrested and not Kenta. Therefore, we must find the masked Guy first."

"Okay, P we will help you." 

Jeff panicked when he heard all this. He made sure to remove all evidence that day, deleting all CCTV footage from the main system, covering his face, and using gloves to avoid leaving any DNA behind. But Now he heard he was caught on a secret camera set up by Alan. 

"Seriously Alan?  Last time it wasn't Him & these people didn't even trust him. But what he was worried about the most was How Alan would react if he knew it was him. Even if Charlie is alive, I messed with his garage, causing him to lose money. If I Get caught now, our plan and years of hard work would be wasted. Moreover, Kenta is there in the footage, and if they go after it, this whole garage will be burnt. So, I have to destroy that footage no matter what"Jeff pondered quietly to himself.

Alan continued "For the next race, we need to secure more sponsors. Starting today, Babe and I will be out of town for two days to work on this matter. North Sonic and Jeff will be staying at my house, Jeff will be in charge of the garage. Everyone else, please be careful. Meeting dismissed.

Later that day

"Hey, Nu. Why are you standing here alone? What are you thinking about? I'm leaving now. Aren't you going to send me off? We won't see each other for two days Na" Alan complained