1(new kid)

Y/n was in the cafeteria eating food alone as the doors opened to reveal some new kids. A scrawny looking kid and some girls. Y/n inspected them as they sat down a couple tables away from him.

——————

A couple of days passed and the new group of kids started to shrink leaving just the scrawny boy who y/n has learned his name is Aris and two other girls. The others were sent off to their "new home".

Y/n looked up from his food to see Aris and the two girls sit at his table. Everyone has heard the story's about y/n's maze and how it worked their. The things they did there. Some of it y/n regretted but he could care less about most of it.

"Hi"
Aris greeted

"Yeah I know who you are"
You replied.

"Are the stories true?"
One girl asked.

"Why do want to know?"
You asked

"We're just curious"
The second girl asked

"The story's are true"
Y/n said shifting his attention back to his food. Once he did Janson walked in with a clip-bored and started to call out some names you didn't care much though, you new you weren't getting called. 2 name were called out and the two girl got up with smiles on their faces and walked to the other group's of kids giving Aris a goodbye hug before they left.

You looked up at Aris as they left. You could see the sadness and worry on his face.

"Not to worry you, but I don't think their actually leaving this place"
You said

"I know..."
Aris said staring at the door and then looking back at you. You had a confused shocked face.

"You know?"
You asked.

"Yeah something strange is going on here"
Aris said in a whisper so that only you could hear.

—————

Y/n was trying to get some sleep in his private room when he heard something from under his bed. He looked under it to see Aris in the vents.

"What the- Aris what are you doing!?"
Y/n whisper yelled.

"Follow me"
Aris said gesturing for y/n to follow him. Y/n practically fell out of his bed and followed Aris threw the vents.

"Did you memorize these vents Aris?"
Y/n asked.

"Maybe"
He replied as he led you threw the vents till you stoped at a certain spot that you could look threw. A few seconds went by. When a doctor walked by she opened a door and walked into a room a few people following rolling some beds into the room, they had screens showing human vitals and science stuff y/n didn't understand.

"What the shuck"
Y/n whispered.

———————

Now y/n really couldn't sleep he sat in his bed until sunrise and by then he refused to go with the guards for more tests just cause of how tired he was.

—————