3(escape)

The next day you and Aris sat in the cafeteria as you listened to the names of the kids were supposedly going to their "new home"

"Alice, Berry, Walt, edger, Samantha, Erin, Denis,"
Janson called out name after name.

You eyed the new kids. You see them talking and you had the feeling that Thomas was going to do something rash.

"And last but not least David"
Janson said as he led the group of kids away.

You heard a thud and looked over to where it was coming from. You saw Thomas walking towards the leaving group. He was trying to get threw. You and aris payed close attention to what Thomas was doing.

You saw Thomas get stoped by the guards but he still tried to push his way threw. You watched as Thomas started to walk away but he quickly turned back around and tried to force his way threw but to no avail.

Thomases friends ran up to him as he pushed a guard. Janson walked back threw the doors.

Everyone in the cafeteria was talking and paying attention to the drama that unfolded before them.

As the group was walking out of the cafeteria you and aris got up to get to Thomas.

—————

You both crawled threw the vents as you got closer to thomases room you heard bickering. They were fighting. Aris pushed open the door to the vent and crawled threw it you followed suit. As the group stared at the both of you.

"Hey Thomas"
Aris said

"What the..."
Frypan whispered

"You got a minute"
Aris said.

"Yeah let's go"
Thomas said.

"Alright look maybe you guys are right maybe im just being paranoid, but I gotta find out for Sure, just cover for me, I'll be back as soon as I can"
Thomas said As he followed aris into the vents. You decided you would stay with the others just in case.

There was a tense silence in the room till one of them spoke up.

"Are those stories about you true?"
Frypan asked you.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that, yes they are true"
You replied.

——————

A couple minutes went by before the vent grate opened again and Thomas rushed out with aris behind him. You helped aris off the ground as thomas was freaking out.

"We gotta go, there coming for us!"
Thomas said grabbing some bed sheets and tied the door shut his friends were asking questions.

"Aris what happened"

"Thomas can you just calm down and talk to us"
Newt said

"She's still alive"

"Who's she?"

"Ava"

"Ava?"

"Will you just turn around and talk to us"
Newt said.

"It's w.i.c.k.e.d!"
Thomas yelled turning to everyone

"It's still w.i.c.k.e.d it's always been w.i.c.k.e.d"
Thomas said grabbing a mattress and leaning it against the door.

"Thomas, what did you see"
Newt questioned Thomas.

———————

You got out of the vents Thomas was assuring everyone out.

"Let's go let's go"
Thomas said.

"You guys go ahead there's something I gotta do"
Aris said.

"What are you talking about"
Thomas asked.

"Trust me it's important, you guys wanna get out of here right, just go"
Aris said as you and him walked back in the vents.

"I'll go with them"
Winston said following the two in the vents.

——————

You aris and Winston crawled threw the vents. You were trying to get to the main door. To open it from the other side.

You Exeted the vents as the sirens started to blare. You guys ran threw the halls. You saw some guards running towards you. Winston and aris stoped but you kept running towards the guards pushing one over and punching the one to the left of the guy you pushed, square in the face causing him to fall to the ground the other guard grabbed to from behind but you elbowed him causing him to let go before grabbing his head and kneeing him, Knocking him out. You grabbed a knife and a gun from one of the guards before turning to your friends.

"Come on"
You said waving them over. Aris was shock and surprise. I mean he heard about the things y/n did in his maze but seeing him fight in person damn.

After a minute of running threw the halls and taking out some guards you finally made it to the main door. There were two guards there you effortlessly raised your gun and shot both of then in the head. You guys walked up to the door your friends already there. Aris used the key card he got off of one of the guards and opened to door.

"Hey guys"
Aris said

"Come on"
Frypan said

"Thomas, come on let's go!"
Newt yelled

Thomas looked back at Janson and started shooting the stun gun as he stepped back towards the door till he ran out of ammo then which he started running towards the door. The door was about to close but Thomas slid under it right before it shut.

Aris grabbed a metal pole and smashed the door controls as the group looked at Janson try to get threw.

Winston grabbed a gun from one of the guards laying on the ground. Thomas gave Janson the bird and everyone started to run to the big doors that led to their freedom.

When you got to the door Thomas saw a handle and tried to pull it to open it, you see him struggling a little bit so you grabbed ahold of the handle and helped him open the door.

Once to doors opened you all ran out into the desert trying to fight against the wind. You looked for aris and grabbed his hand so you wouldn't loose him.
Thomas led you behind a hill to hide as you heard vehicles roaring in the distance.

————————

This chapters getting a little to long.