2 (new kids)

You and aris were sitting at your table with your heads down. Some new kids arrived you could care less though. But Aris was paying attention to them. He could see two other kids not apart of their original group, explaining how the place works and what not. A couple seconds go by after the names were called and one of the new kids got up and was calling someone's name.

"Teresa!"
Thomas yelled running to the doors as he saw his friend threw the window. Now this got yours and Aris attention you looked up at the scene that was playing out. The new kids friends had to calm him down.

Y/n and aris shared a glance at each other before discussing a plan on if or how they should tell the new kids what this place really is.

——————

That night Y/n and aris crawled threw the vents to the new kids room. Opening the vent and whispering for one of the new kids to follow them.

"Psst, hey, come here"
Aris whispered. As one of the kids Thomas you've learned leaned his head over his bed to see who was calling him. He was met with yours and Aris's face. Aris shooshed him before he could speak.

"Follow us"
He said as aris and y/n turned around and crawled threw the vents to show Thomas the same thing Aris showed y/n the first few days he was there.

Thomas followed the two threw the vents till they arrived at a spot that they could look threw.

"Watch"
Y/n said as Thomas looked down at the open space till he saw the same doctor he saw with Teresa walking to a door, Thomas shifted to get a better look as the doctor who slid her key card in a slot activating to door to open. As two beds with screens of peoples artery's and what not get rolled into the room.

"What the hell was that?"
Thomas asked

"They bring in new once every hour like clockwork"
Aris replied

"You know what they do with them"
Thomas asked

"I don't know, this is as far as we've ever gotten"
Aris spoke for you.

"The vents don't go into that section"
Y/n said

"Once they go threw that door they don't come back out"
Aris said

"We don't think anybody ever really leaves this place"
Y/n said looking at Thomas.

"Come on we gotta go before someone notices were gone"
Aris said starting to crawl back to his and your room but stoping when Thomas spoke up

"Why'd you show me this"
Thomas asked

"Cause maybe the others will listen to you"
Aris started.

"There's something weird going on here and we know you think so too"
He finished crawling back threw the vents but stoped again when Thomas asked for your names.

"Hey What's your names"
He asked.

"Aris and y/n"
You said pointing at aris then yourself before continuing to crawl threw the vents to your room.

You and aris were surprisingly able to convince Janson to let you two share a room since all Arises friends are gone and you proved that you trusted Aris enough not to hurt him.

——————