2.21

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

season 3

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Fiona rolled over in bed landing on a cold pillow rather than Jimmy's chest. Her eyes fluttered open glancing around her room with no sign of Jimmy. Taking a moment, she swung her feet off her bed curious as to why the house was so quiet. Without another thought, Fiona pulled on a pair of shorts and went downstairs to find Jimmy making breakfast. 

"Morning, Sunshine." Jimmy smiled.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I gotta make lunches before work." Fiona asked annoyed. "Already done," Jimmy assured her. "Carl, my man, would you like some more French toast?" Carl nodded as Jimmy flipped the piece onto his plate. 

"Lip and the twins?" Fiona asked.

"Already fed and gone."

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Go, go, go!"

The three Gallaghers bolted out of the Lakeside Institution of Technology. It was Lip's stupid idea to steal a laser for his little robot tournament. Although it was a dumb idea, it was practically a guaranteed win, and the prize was a good chunk of cash. Maybe it wasn't that stupid. 

"When you said you had access to the building, I thought you meant through the door!" Ian shouted as the three made their escape. "I may have fudged on that a bit!" Lip shouted back.

"Hey! Stop!"

"Jesus, whatever happened to fat, donut eating cops?" Andrea said as they hopped over the fence. They made their way down the alley and onto the rooftop of an old building with the guards following behind. The teens came to a stop when they reached the edge of the roof. Andrea cursed to herself as she looked down at the drop when Lip spoke up. 

"No way West Point takes you with a felony conviction." He said to Ian. With that, the boy hopped over the edge landing on his feet and waved the girl to follow. Andrea stood on the edge as the cop shouted, "Don't be stupid!"

Andrea turned to look at her brother, "Meet you at the courthouse later?" Lip nodded before Andrea jumped sticking the landing. "Call Mandy, alright!" Lip shouted after them as he threw the case to them. "Milkoviches  gotta have good bail bondsman!"