୨୧ 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞 ୨୧

----- ୨୧ -----

----- ୨୧ -----

"felix, come on! we got these fake IDs, mind aswell use them! please it'll be fun, we can meet some hot babes" jisung said to felix as he went through their dorm closet, looking for an outfit.

felix lazed around on his bead, looking at the other, "we got our IDs two years ago, why go now?" he said preoccupied on his phone.

"well one," he said, pulling out a button up black silk shirt, "it's your birthday! and yesterday was mine but you're finally 18. which means that we can hook up with guys freely! and not get in trouble! also since we took those pictures too years ago we look so different! please, we can get dressed up and wear skirts or dresses!"

felix looked up and pondered. i mean technically even though his ID says he's twenty, if he meets anyone he's of the consent age. and plus, he did just buy a new outfit that shows all the weight he's lost.

"fine we can go but as soon as your blackout drunk, i'm calling someone to pick us up!"

it was ten pm when felix and jisung got into the uber to go to the club. they would have invited there other two friends but there a little bit more closed off then the two extroverts.

when they stepped out the car, it felt like all eyes were on them, and that's because all eyes were on them. but not in a bad way.

they looked gorgeous. even people that aren't keen on men wearing feminine clothing would think so.

felix's long blonde hair that reached his shoulders was softly curled. he wore a short black soft dress with a oversized leather jacket. he paired it with some sliver jewelry and some platform boots with black leg warmers. as well as a small black louie vuitton shoulder bag.

jisung wore long wide leg khaki pants with the lining of the pants folded over to show off his waist. he wore a white bodysuit that had the middle lining of it see through. his mullet brown hair was perfect after he did his ten step curly hair routine and he wore gold hoops as well as bracelets and some new white platform converse with a small black prada handbag.

they were so ready to party all night. i mean, there 18 with fake IDs? who wouldn't be excited. they would get to leave together and go back to the dorms and knock out.

...well one of them will go back to the dorms.

----- ୨୧ -----