୨୧ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ୨୧

----- ୨୧ -----

----- ୨୧ -----

"channie just tell me what the problem is," felix said as they got into chan's car.

"there's no problem," chan's voice was more rough than usual, giving the other a bad feeling.

"then why are you acting like that?"

"like what?"

felix scoffed, "like you're mad at me,"

chan stopped at a red light, "baby, i'm not mad at you, just...i'm a little tense,"

"tense?" felix questioned.

"yeah, work gets me stressed sometimes," chan said, pulling into his driveway and turning off the car.

"well...,you want me to help you out?" felix questioned.

chan laughed lightly, "and how will you do that?"

felix unbuckled his seatbelt and moved his hand down chan's arm, lightly squeezing his bicep, "well, i could give you a massage, or make you some tea or maybe we could," felix got close to the others ear, "have some fun," he whispered.

chan couldn't lie, felix was turning him on and the other also looked beautiful right now. he's happy he let felix take so long to get ready because his makeup was done to perfection, his hair was curled, legs shaven clean, and smelled like fresh flowers. and the new dress hugged his small waist perfectly.

"yeah princess? you want to treat me tonight? help me de-stress?" chan said, gently grabbing felix by the waist and helping the other straddle him while they were in the car still. he tucked a piece of felix's blonde hair behind his ear and started to kiss his neck.

felix moaned lightly, "channie, not in the car,"

"but i want you right now," chan said, moving from felix's neck to his lips.

felix separated them, "you can have me right now, but let's go inside first so you can have all of me,"

before felix could say anything else, chan opened his car door and threw felix over his shoulders and slapped his ass, "whatever you say princess," chan said, unlocking the door to the building and taking his personal elevator to his floor.

while in the elevator he put felix down and pushed him up against the wall, going back into his neck and giving the other more kisses, marking the other, "god, i can't wait to have you naked in my bed," was all chan said, his hand going from felix's waist to felix's thigh and trailing up again to the boys crotch.

the elevator dinged, signaling that they got to chan's floor, "channie, what about the maids," felix asked, kicking off his heels by the front of the elevator.

"they all leave at 10pm and come back at 8am, don't worry," chan said, dragging felix by his hand threw the hallway, inside chan's room.

felix had never been in chan's room before, it was beautiful, chandelier hanging, king size bed, everything sleek and black. felix didn't have much time to admire it before chan threw him on the bed.

chan got ontop of felix and took a moment to appreciate the boys looks, felix was just flawless. glass skin, blonde hair, cute nose, lips that had the most beautiful pink red tint.

"what's wrong?" felix asked.

"nothing, just gazing at the beautiful view," chan said, taking off his suit jacket and slacks.

felix giggled then pulled chan down by his tie to get back to kissing.

"anything you want to tell me before we start?" chan asked.

"just make sure i can walk tomorrow!"

chan laughed, "promise,"

well...that promise was broken.

they were on there third round, felix on his back, legs spread, having already came twice. chan was out of control, ramming into the boy like it was there last night ever together in one bed.

felix was just so tight, so pretty.

he was sweating, tears running down his face, moaning like crazy. chan marked him all over so people will know that the boy is taken.

all through the night chan was praising the other,

"i've been waiting all day to put my cock in you, ever since i saw you in that dress,"

"you're a pleasure to use,"

"you look so beautiful with cum all over you,"

"oh aren't you a good girl,"

and felix loved it, he's never get so loved and he just met this man.

"baby, princess, im gonna cum in you, cum with me okay? you've been so good for me,"

felix's legs shaked and his eyes rolled back as chan finished in him.

and people say their first time is the worst.

and chan took such good care of the other after. running felix a bath, showing him with more praises and soft kisses, wrapping him in an warm towel, changing the sheets and putting on some anime.

he even made felix a charcuterie board and placed it on the bedside table.

god, felix felt like he was in heaven.

but chan's a liar...

felix won't be able to walk tomorrow.

----- ୨୧ -----