୨୧ 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ୨୧

----- ୨୧ -----

----- ୨୧ -----

"what's wrong sweetheart? do you not like the food?" chan asked after a couple minutes of them eating together. he watched as felix just moved his food around the plate and barely brought his fork up to his mouth.

felix cringed, he was trying to distract chan with conversation but nothing seems to get by him, "oh um— no it's very good. im just on a diet so im trying not to eat much,"

"oh baby, you don't need to be on an diet, you're beautiful already, may i add, already very thin," chan said as he watched felix's eyes turn glossy, "hey, sweetheart, what's wrong? talk to me," he tried to soothe the other.

felix couldn't help but stare at his food as he got a little shaky. he tried to pull himself together so no tears fell, he didn't want chan to see him cry, "it's just— im cutting back on food recently, just trying to lose weight, that's all,"

"princess, look at me,"

felix looked up at the other.

"exercising is good and sometimes it's okay to want to be thinner and cut back, but you my dear don't need to lose anymore weight. you are perfect. how about we get out of here and go somewhere you want to eat. what's something you really like," chan questioned.

felix smiled, hearing chan say that was like a weight taken off his shoulder, "i like this one smoothie place, can we go there?"

"anything for you sweetheart,"

chan called the waitress over and paid for the food, he then took felix's hand and left the place with him, getting in the car.

felix showed him the directions to the place where he gets his favorite smoothie from. he likes smoothies since there sweet, filling, and healthy.

after that, the two went shopping for an outfit for felix to wear the chan's work party,

"the party is formal attire, so im going to be wearing a black suit, did you want to wear a black dress so we can match?" chan asked walking into the mall.

felix held his smoothie in one hand and chan's hand in his other, "would it be okay for me to wear a dress?"

"baby, what did i say, you can wear whatever you want when you're with me," chan said, "here let's go in this store," they walked into this very fancy attire store.

felix's eyes lit up, they had such cute dresses here, "channie, can i get a matching bag to match my dress?"

"of course you can, now pick some stuff out so you can try it on for me,"

felix let go of chan's hand to look around, he ended up picking out a couple of different things to try on and then gave chan a little fashion show.

four dresses in, felix finally found the one, "okay sweetheart, this is my favorite yet, do a little spin for me," chan said.

felix giggled and did a little spin, "i love this one too! can we get this one with the black heels too?"

"yes of course princess," chan stood up and walked closer to felix, he held the other by the hips and gave him a kiss, "you look so sexy, now go change so we can go to the LV store to get a matching bag for you," chan smiled, "i also think a pearl necklace would go great with this,"

felix smiled, he doesn't remember the last time he was this happy. the two walked to the cash register and paid for all of felix's stuff.

"oh my god, are you christopher bang?" a group of girls came up to the both of them as they were walking out the store.

"yes that's me," chan said.

"oh my god, is this your partner?" one of the girls said pointing to felix.

"you're so lucky to get to date christopher, he's every girls dream" another one said.

"can we get a photo?"

"yes, sure," chan said, letting go of felix's hand for a quick second,

after a couple of pictures the girls took off with a bunch of giggles.

"didn't know you were famous famous," felix said, side eyeing the other.

"well, it's apart of the job. i was a idol before i had my own company, now let's go get your bag princess,"

----- ୨୧ -----

felix's dress/outfit: