୨୧ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ୨୧

----- ୨୧ -----

----- ୨୧ -----

"of course i want to come home with you"

felix doesn't know where is this going, well he kinda does, but his mind is only focused on one thing right now.

chan places a one hundred dollar bill next to his cup and grabs the others hand and leads them out the club. chan walks by many people saying hello and dabbing them up.

oh he must be a regular

they get out of the club, chan takes out his keys and unlocks his car and felix is stunned.

no way, absolutely no way does this man have a fucking, rolls-royce cullinan black badge, that car is almost a half a million dollars. felix had a little car stage when he grew up. i mean, felix understands there in a wealthy neighborhood but that is just crazy.

chan noticed felix's shock and at that point knows felix doesn't know who he is, "do you like the car sweetheart?" he says opening the passenger door and letting the younger get in. he reaches across felix's chest and buckles him in.

felix just nods his head rapidly, flushed on how close chan was to him again.

chan closes his door and gets in the drivers seat, turning on the car and then placing his hand back on felix's thigh.

felix again in his hypnotic state words can barely get out of his mouth. everytime chan puts his hand on his bare skin he's like jelly.

"chan..." he says as they start pulling out of the parking lot.

"yeah baby what's up?" the older keeps his eyes on the road.

"c-can i share my location with my friend? i just don't want him to worry"

chan looked at felix when they came to a red light with the sweetest smile, "of course you can pretty, whatever makes you feel safer,"

oh god, who knew this man was going to literally rock felix's world when they stepped in the apartment.

jiji-bear 🫶🏽

jisung: babes where r u? did u go home?

felix: no im with some hot man!!!!

jisung: no way girly!!!! get that dick!!!! use protection and tell him it's your first time so he'll go easy on you

felix: okay i will, oh shit where pulling up to his apartment, he's totally rich! i'll send my location and text you after!!!!!!!!!!!

"you ready baby?" chan turned off the car off.

felix smiled like a child, just tipsy off his one and a half drinks and ready to get fucked.

beacuse that's all he's here for right? for a one night stand? it's not like chan actually would like him.

"sweetheart, stop worrying your pretty little head, i can see your thinking to much. don't worry i'll take care of you," chan said as they took the elevator up to the eighteenth floor.

felix sighed of relief, that helped him a lot.

what chan forgot to mention is that this is a regular apartment, it's a fucking penthouse.

and that he has the whole eighteenth floor to himself...up to the twenty first and a whole fucking pool and shit on the roof, again all to himself.

felix's eyes widened and chan laughed a little. this man must be balling, and felix isn't going to lie, his parents made good money too so he's used to a more upper middle class lifestyle, but this is crazy.

chan came behind felix and lightly took the leather jacket off his shoulders and hung it up on a coat rack with his bag. felix saw chan took of his shoes so he did the same.

chan turned around and put slippers on the ground next to felix's feet, "don't worry there new, no one has worn them"

felix was now left in his skin tight black slip dress that cut just underneath his ass and some leg warmers with slippers.

felix is so happy that he took an everything shower and he is smooth and clean and shaven like a fucking baby.

"do you want to look around?"

----- ୨୧ -----

hi! i don't usually like putting pictures of things in stories but it's going to be hard to describe the whole penthouse to you so here a picture of the inside: