୨୧ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ୨୧

----- ୨୧ -----

----- ୨୧ -----

"my dorm might be a little messy, but you can come in," felix said unlocking his dorm room and letting chan in.

"ah, it's okay sweetheart, i once had a college dorm too," chan smiled and walked in.

"here, sit on the couch let me just go check up on my roommate real quick," felix says. but they hear the bathroom door open and the man that steps outside is definitely not jisung.

and before felix can ask who this random man in his dorm was, chan spoke first.

"what the actual fuck, minho don't you have work today? why the fuck are you here??" chan stood up.

"well mr boss man, i called out today, and im obviously here because i had a great night—"

"hyung? what's all that noise?" jisung's says stumbling out the room in a robe and sees everyone, "oh hey lix, when did you get back? and who's this abnormally hot guy?" he whispered the last part.

"wait im confused, minho is it, how do you know chan?" felix asked, confused as hell.

chan laughed and explained, "minho and me are best friends. and technically he works for me. im guessing your roommate and him met at the club last night after i took you home,"

"omg! speaking of that, lix did you lose your virginity? did this man treat you right?"

felix blushed hard and held on to chan's hand, "i mean—"

chan cut felix off, "min, we're actually going out, do you too wanna tag along?"

minho looked at jisung then back at chan. i mean. minho didn't really think he would explore a relationship with jisung, but i mean...the boy is cute and he did take the day off.

"sure, if that's okay with jisung,"

jisung screamed and jumped up and down, "omg lix! we're going shopping with two hot rich men! let's go get dressed," felix smiled as they skipped off to felix's room.

that left chan and minho sitting on the couch waiting for the other boys.

"so i mean, did you?" minho asked.

"did i do what?"

"did you sleep with that boy? he seems young,"

"i mean...we didn't sleep together, we just had some fun. he is 18 and the boy you fucked is the same age as him,"

"what!? he said he was 22 on his ID. he told me he was a third year in college!," minho's eyes widened.

"well he's 18, first year. so is felix. that's why i didn't 100% sleep with him. well not really because he's young but just because i know he's a virgin," chan sighed, "i mean, he's super cute and from what i seen of him, i do want to get to know him more,"

"hey, that's fine with me, im happy to see you move on after her. i mean, you never take anyone home," minho said, remembering chan's past relationship.

"well im ready. now are you going pursue whatever you have with this kid? because i know for a fact you slept with him last night,"

"jisung? well i mean, i'll take him out today, buy him some stuff. i mean it wouldn't hurt. he's cute and may be too much energy for me but i need it in my life anyway. and jisung was not a virgin. i wouldn't take that from someone i barely knew,"

as soon as minho stopped talking the door, the twins stepped out to show off there outfits.

"look hyung! look at our outfits,"

"yeah channie hyung do you like it?"

i know i said i hated putting pictures but you guys need to see these outfits!

felix:

jisung:

jisung:

the olders were shocked, i mean, both knew that the boys dressed feminine but this was beyond cute

"come here baby," chan grabbed felix hips and sat him in his lap, "you look so beautiful, so beautiful i swear it," he put a kiss on felix's cheek. chan could hold felix's whole thigh in his hand. is that a good thing though?

"wow sung you look so cute," minho stood up and put his hands on the others hips.

felix and jisung looked at each other and winked, "okay let's go now!" felix jumped up from chan's lap and went to put his shoes on. jisung's gave minho a kiss before doing the same

minho and chan looked at each other. chan stood up and followed them out the door, minho not to far behind.

----- ୨୧ -----