୨୧ 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫 ୨୧

----- ୨୧ -----

----- ୨୧ -----

"do you want to look around" chan said noticing the look on the youngers face. seeing that he's never been in a home like this.

"your house is so fucking majestic, i've never seen something like this," felix says as they walk around the kitchen.

"majestic? i haven't heard that one before," he laughed "red or white wine?" chan ask holding up to bottles.

again, felix knows nothing about wine and the only wine he's ever had is from like the box, "red please" he says shyly, again not being a real drinker.

the older hands him a wine glass and pours some wine into a bottle. the tag says something in a different language but the tag says one thousand dollars.

"sorry, my friend has the keys to my cellar so i only have this cheap stuff," chan says as he pours the wine into glasses and hands on to felix, "here i have something i'd think you'd like," he winks at the other.

chan grabs felix's hand and goes up the elevator to the roof.

chan has a beautiful roof top including a private bar, tennis court and a heated pool that you can see the smoke drifting from the top meeting the cold air in the atmosphere.

"wanna' go swimming? my pool is heated?" chan said nonchalantly as he put down his glass of wine at the edge of the pool and started to undo his shirt.

felix was shocked. did he want them to skinny dip? chan took off his clothes leaving his boxers on then getting in the pool, "oh did you want a bathing suit? or are you wearing anything underneath that dress baby?". felix ogled at the male. his abs on full display as well as his muscles looked fucking eatable.

"yeah i have a little something underneath this..."

"really sweetheart? show me then,"

felix suddenly had the confidence to take off his leg warmers and slip dress, exposing his smooth legs, small waist and shaped ass. he has the cutest white lace panties on with a pink bow at the front and a matching white lace bracelet that has cute little roses on the edge.

felix is usually on the more insecure side, he honestly really only dresses like this for himself. but chan seems like a guy he's willing to get naked for.

and chan is definitely looking.

he steps in the pool and sits in the bench next to chan, moving so close to him his dainty legs drape over chan strong ones. felix picks up his wine glass and clinks it with older.