Horror Movie

Another day another dollar. A new day a new opportunity. What you do today can improve your tomorrow. There are multiple sayings to reference working hard for your future. And that's exactly what the class is doing with their weekend. Today. Everyone in Miss Bustier's class is helping Nino create a movie for a film contest. Even Chloe showed up because Miss Bustier promised extra credit for everyone who helps, and Chloe is interested in being the lead actress.

Mylène and Kim are hiding behind Miss Bustier's desk with water guns.

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!" Kim urgently shouts as he looks at Mylène

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, friends, and even my beloved dog, Sniffles?" Mylène asks with dramatic indignity as she glares at 'Officer Jones' for his supposed cowardice.

She then stops crouching and looks around the classroom angrily while saying.

"I'm going to face it, then I'll-"

However, her words are cut off when she feels someone looming over her. She nervously looks up and sees Ivan wearing a magenta cape with a mask that covers his head. The mask has three painted yellow eyes with red pupils. Two eyes are cut open to make eyeholes for Ivan, leaving only the third eye on the forehead visible. Also attached to the costume are fake dark blue dreadlocks.

Ivan roars at her, and it causes Mylène to let out a scream that everyone in school would have heard if it wasn't for the fact that it was the weekend and the class were the only ones there. Unfortunately, the entire class and Ondine are in the classroom and take the full brunt of Mylène's terror. 

"Cut!" Nino shouts over Mylène's scream as he covers his ears to drown out the sound.

It takes everyone a moment to recover from the scream. When they do, Mylène is hiding under the desk with a look of pure terror and violently shaking.

Ivan winches when he sees her current state.

"Sorry, Mylène." He says with a deeply regretful expression as he takes off the mask.

Nino, however, looks frustrated as he looks at Mylène while the girl nervously lifts herself from under the desk.

"That's our tenth take, Mylène. And this is only the first scene!" Nino shouts this last part for emphasis, causing Mylène to flinch.

"Fourteenth." Alix boredly corrects Nino while holding a clapperboard.

"Come on, you can't blame her for being freaked out when you're using a real monster. I mean, it was a smart choice. It adds a bit of authenticity to the film." Chloe takes this chance to mock Ivan while sitting on one of the back corner desks and filing her nails.

Hearing this causes Ivan and a few others to glare at her angrily.

"Big talk for someone who also got Akumatized!" Alix snaps at her while wearing the jacket Marinette made for her.

The jacket is dark magenta with a black chest. On the right side of the chest is a dark magenta A insignia for Alix. When Marinette first gave it to her, she excitedly hugged the girl while thanking her.

Chloe scoffs at her words and retorts with her usual confidence.

"Please. At least I looked human when Hawkmoth got me. He's the only one here who turned into a massive creature fit for a monster movie. I feel that says something about him." Chloe says in a matter-of-fact tone.

Hearing this causes Ivan to scowl before Nate calls over.

"Ignore her,  Ivan. She's just bitter Mylène got the lead role." Nate says with a smirk while holding the microphone, causing Chloe to scowl at him.