End of Rehearsals

Within Hawkmoth's lair, he's looking frustrated and worried as he realizes the Tiger Miraculous has come into play and is fighting against him.

"It's impossible. The Tiger Miraculous can't be here. I made sure of it." He mutters again as he seems close to going hysterical.

As he's going over this, his transformation drops and Nooroo watches him calmly.

"You may have gotten rid of the last one, but that doesn't mean Roaar wouldn't pick a new wielder soon. She's always been impatient. I'm surprised she waited this long before choosing a new wielder." Nooroo informs Gabriel with a slight shrug.

Hearing this causes Gabriel to look at Nooroo anxiously, his usual put-together demeanor gone.

"What are the chances of this new wielder knowing about my past?" He asks Nooroo.

"Who knows? There may be a chance that they know a lot. There may be a chance they don't know much. It's difficult to say." Nooroo explains, his tone not changing from calm, as if he's not worried about this while Gabriel is.

Hearing this causes Gabriel to groan as he continues reviewing this new Miraculous's possibilities.

"This is problematic. Forget our past for a second. Dealing with four Miraculous users on my own isn't something I'm sure I can handle. With the Tiger Miraculous, the team has become far more well-rounded. Before, they seemed to lack power without Ladybug's form-changing power and had to rely on using tricks. However, if the last one is anything to go by, they now have a more straightforward power type with them. I couldn't see either of her powers this time, either. She's a wildcard." Gabriel mutters as he tries to calm down and analyze the situation.

After a few deep breaths, he finally calms down and continues his observation.

"No. It will be okay. This situation may be bad, but it isn't horrible. Like the others, the new Miraculous user is a mere child. Moreover, she seems reckless and unskilled compared to Canine, if her behavior is anything to go by." Gabriel mutters as he looks for ways to improve this situation.

As he thinks about this, he comes to a certain realization.

"Wait a moment. Horrificator had the entire school covered. How did she get in without destroying the outer shell? If I remember the Tiger Miraculous' powers, they can be quite loud and destructive. No, that's not right. There is likely far more in that Miraculous than what I remember. However, that doesn't mean she may not have already been in the school. She was young, after all. The other Miraculous users showed up remarkably fast, too. I may have discovered a hint about them today." Gabriel smiles as he realizes this situation isn't as bad as it first looked.

Still, he doesn't like that the Tiger Miraculous is back in circulation since he worked hard in the past to deal with that. It also leaves a heavy reminder in his heart. With this reminder, he heads up the lair elevator toward his office and opens one of the drawers on the wall. After opening it, he removes a false bottom and pulls out a picture frame.

Within the frame is a younger Gabriel in a different Butterfly Miraculous costume with a full purple suit and dark purple domino mask. Next to him is a young, light blue-eyed, blonde woman with her hair tied in a ponytail in a dark blue dress with feather-shaped ends, a blue and purple domino mask, and peacock feathers in her hair.

They seemed to be very close. If the two practically hugging each other is anything to go by.

Surrounding the two are two other heroes. One is a woman with long black hair in a red and black form-fitting dragon-themed costume with a cloth covering her eyes and horns growing out of her head. She rests a sword in front of her by planting it through the ground, keeping the palm of her hands on the bottom of the hilt like a knight.