[1] - ALONG CAME A SPIDER

_____________

_____________

R/onlyinnewyork
the unofficial subreddit of New York City

Posted by u/GenKen99 posted 2 days ago

Just Saw a Spider... Dude? (Mod Flair: VERIFIED)

So, I'm a Photographer, right? I've lived in NYC for a few years now and since I moved here, I like to get action shots of Supes. I've got a good spot where I can get a good overhead shot of the likes of Spider-Woman when she's swinging down the streets. Not saying where, (I know at least one of you will attempt to meet & mug me.) But, today, I saw the strangest thing through my lens. Thought it was a smudge at first, but when I looked again, it was clear as day. Some dude, wearing track pants, a red & blue windbreaker, and a balaclava, hanging from the side of a building. I know there's wannabes with climbing gear and shit, but this guy was sticking with his barehands. Went to take a picture, the fucking guy looked me dead in my eyes and waved before swinging off for a perfect shot!

 Went to take a picture, the fucking guy looked me dead in my eyes and waved before swinging off for a perfect shot!

EDIT: No I didn't get to talk to him, and yes, I am certain it was a dude.

459 Comments:

Lucifer707 MOD (Pinned Comment):
Added the verified flair because in this Daily Bugle post from two days ago with J. Jonah Jameson losing his shit over this guy punching a robber out of a corner store.

Mikexlrose MOD:
| "Yes I am certain it was a dude."

Letting the shipping with Spider-Woman commence.

           AngrySwan:
          He better stay away from my wife, bruh.

Frontful:
| "wearing track pants, a red & blue windbreaker, and a balaclava"