ten

The next morning, Alyvia arrived early to the country club to help Kelsi get her songs picked out for the day

"What about this one?" Kelsi asked, playing a slowly paced ballad.

"Sad and depressing. It's perfect." Alyvia jokingly replied, causing them both to chuckle. "Hey, what's this?"

Alyvia grabbed the music sheet that had Kelsi hand writing all over it, titled You Are The Music In Me.

"New song?" Alyvia asked, reading over the lyrics causing the Neilson girl to nod. "Let's hear it."

"Yeah, sure." Kelsi agreed, placing her hands over the keys as she began playing the soft melody, making Liv smile.

Na na na na
Na na na na
Yeah
You are the music in me

"Sounding good, guys." Gabriella complemented as she and Troy made their way into the room through the door connected to the kitchen.

"Thanks."

"Actually, I need to go get ready for the ladies' luncheon. Won't exactly be rocking out." Kelsi announced, making the trio chuckle. "You know, I am so excited about the club's talent show. I mean, the employees get to do a number, and I have ideas for everyone. You guys can sing the lead, with Liv and maybe Chad or Zeke on the backup, and everyone can dance!"

"Big timeout on that one." Troy stopped the girl. "My singing career began and ended with the East High Winter Musical."

"Technically your singing career began at the ski lodge when you sang at the young adults party." Alyvia reminded the boy, causing the boy to give his sister a look, making her put her hands up. "Just saying."

"Besides, I'm just here to make a check and sneak in the pool after work. That's... That's really it." Troy awkwardly chuckled, turning and leaning on the end of the piano with his back facing the group.

"What was that you were playing a minute ago?" Gabriella asked, ignoring the boy.

"Oh, it's... it's nothing." Kelsi quickly replied, trying to close her books but Alyvia still had the sheets in her hand. "It's just nothing."

"It's a song little Miss Kelsi wrote." Alyvia answered, handing the paper to Gabriella as she sent Kelsi a supportive smile, causing Troy to turn and look at the group with interest.

"Well, I was thinking if you'd do the show, that I wanted to be ready, and I wrote this for you guys." Kelsi explained.

"Come on." Gabriella said, placing the sheet down in front of the pianist. "Go."

Kelsi sent the girl a smile before she began playing the song once again.

Na na na na
Na na na na
Yeah
You are the music in me