Chapter 11

My ears felt like they were about to burst walking into the club, and if I was being honest, I really couldn't be bothered. Everyone was in the centre of the dance floor, singing the lyrics to the songs.

Freezy, Josh, the girls and Vik were already off' their heads, stumbling all over each other and slurring when they spoke.

I felt myself getting a headache as the night went along. I turned to Talia, who was also shouting the song lyrics "I'm going to get some fresh air, I feel a bit ill."

Talia nodded before giving me a warm hug. Then, I left through the entrance and began to walk along a lit-up path in front of me.

My feet crunched through the cotton snow as I walked along the path, admiring my surroundings. I found a nearby bench and used my hand to sweep off the snow before taking a seat and exhaling heavily.

My eyes went straight to my phone as I began to scroll through Tiktok, trying to take my mind off' the cold and trying to keep me awake. Then, I felt the presence of someone walking up to me.

"Mind if I sit here?" I looked up to find an exhausted Harry, glaring down at me with a small smile on his face.

"Sure" I replied before he took a seat, staring down at the ground.

"You okay? I saw you leave and came to see if you were alright."

I turned my phone off and also began staring at the ground "yeah, just a headache. You don't seem happy yourself, what's wrong?"

"Just tired...... and I don't really feel like drinking tonight." He sighed.

"Oh, okay. Want to go for a walk." I suggested.

"Sure." We both abruptly stood up, before heading back along the path, occasionally talking to each other as we went along.

As we continued to walk along, I felt the cold catch up to me. My whole body began to shiver, as I crossed my arms as a way of trying to keep myself warm.

"You okay? You look freezing." Harry looked down at me, before gently unzipping his own sage, fluffy coat, before turning to face me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, slightly curious.

We both came to a stop before Harry took his coat and wrapped it around my shoulders, allowing me to use my arms into the sleeves. "Here, this will keep you warm."

He gently smiled at me as I felt my cheeks go red, to match my stunned expression. "Tha- thanks. But what about you?"

"I've got many layers on so I'm fine. As long as you're okay." My body felt paralysed as my face flushed, unsure of what to say. I felt Harry's arm creep up towards my face, before tucking my hair behind my ear.

We both just stood there for a minute, dazing into each other's eyes before Harry eventually broke the silence. "Has anyone told you how nice your eyes look, they compliment your hair."

I literally didn't know what to do at this point,but smile; I felt so overwhelmed by what he was telling me, and didn't know how to react. So, I acted on impulse.

Gently, I leaned in, grabbing both sides of his face and interlocking Harry's lips with mine. I felt his arms creep around my waist as my blood rushed to my head with excitement. The kiss continued to deepen, sending shockwaves of adrenaline through my body.

I could tell that we both wanted this moment for so long, as it took several minutes before we eventually pulled away.

We continued to smile at each other, gently gazing into each others eyes. "HARRY. NANCY. OH-."

Me and Harry instantly let go, turning to face a shocked Ethan. "Woah, what the hell is going on here?" He spoke, forcing a smile whilst trying not to laugh.

"We were-."

"I was just putting the coat on her, that's all." Harry interrupted me as we both made our way towards Ethan.

"Ohh, fair enough. Looked like something else then." He began to chuckle, forcing us to laugh along with him.

"I was just coming to see where you were, we're all heading back now."

"Don't worry, we're coming back now." Harry winked at me as I shot him a mischievous grin back. Then, we all began to walk towards the club, to meet up with the others.

Harry's pov:

Nancy walked in front of me and Ethan, and I couldn't take my eyes off her; I'd never met anyone so perfect, and I'd certainly never felt this way about anyone before. I really wish Ethan hadn't ruined the moment, I felt like we could've had more time to ourselves. But yet again, I have a whole holiday to try and get close to her.

"Harry, you wanna tell me what actually went on between you two?" Ethan nudged me on the shoulder before winking at me sarcastically.

"Nothing. Promise, she's just-" I stuttered, trying to find the words to reply with.

"She's just what?." Ethan raised an eyebrow at me, curious to what I had to say."

"I- I think I like her, you know."