8.

Sidra sprinted towards the shooter. 

She articulated how she would attack, as she wasn't prepared to kill a Fremen. With each fall of her foot into the loose sand, Sidra formed the decision to raise her yellow lightsaber. 

The Fremen heard her coming, and turned their head just in time to watch her pass behind them. But they were jerked to the side before they could follow her.

With a powerful slice, Sidra's searing blade had burnt through the back of the launcher. The smell of burnt metal and plastic wafted into the air and the detached piece sat in the sand smoking. 

The impact made the Fremen yelp as they fell, alerting to the fact that the shooter was female. Sidra wasn't effected by this, as females of any species could be dangerous; she and Ahsoka were an example of that.

With one boot for balance and the other drawing a circle in the sand, Sidra turned around to face the shooter. The Fremen got to their feet and met Sidra's eye, greeting her with the brilliant hue of blue. 

Surrounded by dark eyelashes, the colour of the deep sea oceans of Castilon glared back at Sidra, and the launcher was aimed in her direction.

But the sparks that dropped into the sand abandoned Sidra's fears of being shot. She heard the launcher attempt to fire up, but the mechanics gurgled without its hind circuits.

While the female Fremen let out a curse and threw the launcher beside her, Sidra checked on Ahsoka. She saw that the girl had engaged in a battle with a Fremen, who was using a Crysknife as their weapon. 

They were quick and swift; even balancing on one hand to use their legs in an upper-cut kick. But they weren't the only one who was well-trained, because Ahsoka was dodging every hit while trying to swipe at them with her lightsabers.

Sidra was brought back to her own battle when the Force twinged her senses. She stepped to the side as a Crysknife aimed for her shoulder, and Sidra swiped her lightsaber across her to ward off the female Fremen.

In a back and forth, Sidra and the Fremen fought. 

It was challenging to prioritise her movements as opposed to her lightsaber skills, but Sidra remembered Master Obi-wan's training.

'Don't panic. Let the Force guide you,' he would say. 'Close combat is not your enemy. It's where your opponent will try and find your weakness.'

Sidra hoped that Obi-wan was watching from the ornithopter, as her defence was exactly as he had taught her. The Force allowed her to sense where the Fremen's fist was aiming, or where their next step would be. This made it simple for Sidra to duck and avoid every hit that was thrown her way.

With attempts to singe the Fremen's leg or arm, Sidra tried to keep her opponent occupied. Her efforts to disable were always counteracted by a skilful dodge or backflip. It prolonged the fight, but Sidra savoured her strength by keeping her position in defence.

It was obvious that Sidra was only trying to distract rather than kill. This was rooted in the Jedi Code, where if death isn't necessary, then a Jedi must withhold themselves. 

'Chani!'

There was a brief pause in the Fremen's movements as she looked to her right. Instead of taking advantage of the distraction, Sidra turned her head in the same direction.

There, stood another Fremen in a stillsuit. With their Jubba cloak hanging from their shoulders, the Fremen was not engaged in battle.

In fact, no Harkonnen were left to fight, and the Fremen appeared to be retreating from the area.