⋆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 ⋆

"मुरझा गए जो खिले यहां,
जो भी फूल हमको मिले यहां....

मुझे खुद से ही मिले यहां,
किसी और से क्या गिले यहां...."

________

Do vote and comment<3

🎀

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆<3

-THREE WEEKS LATER 🎐 ⋆

-A U T H O R 'S   P O V-

-A U T H O R 'S P O V-

Aadya looked at the dark sky where the moon was dancing with clouds, a smile making its way onto her face as she remembered how Abir had once stood in front of her house just to say sorry. How for the first time they were that close, and how he was crying just because she was a bit angry.

Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone rang. She quickly ran inside her room and picked it up, smiling as she thought it might be Abir.

"Helloo My piggy," her smile faded as soon as she realized who it was.

["Helloo, my piggy"]

"Abbey gadhe tera muh tod dungii mai!!" Afrin yelled at Abhisek, making Aadya stretch her hand away to protect her eardrums.

["Damn fool, I'll break your face!!"]

"Hello meri jaan kaisi ho?" Afrin asked as Abhisek laughed maniacally.

["Hello my love, how are you?"]

"Abhi tak to thik thi lekin tum, bhesho ki awaz sunke ab soch rahi hu pankhe mai latak jau," Aadya replied with a sarcastic grin.

["I was fine until now, but hearing your buffalo-like voice makes me think I should just hang myself from the ceiling fan."]

"Sun liya na Afrin tu ek bhesh hai," Abhisek spoke and started laughing. Aadya joined him, and soon Afrin also started laughing.

["Did you hear that, Afrin? You're a buffalo."]

"Waise why did you guys call?" Aadya asked, coming to the point.

"Arey yeah we wanted to tell you that tomorrow is Abir's birthday as you already know, and also their last board exams, so my brother is throwing a party and I want you to help us in buying a birthday gift for him," Afrin explained, and Aadya nodded in agreement.

"Acha okay I am in!!" Aadya yelled.

"Chalo fir I am hanging up as Zaid is calling me," Afrin said shyly as they hung up the call.