Vol 2; Chap 1.1

"Flowers that bloom within the darkness, can only be at peace within the darkness"

                                 ▏°*⋆~ ❀ ~⋆*° ▏

You were sitting alone at the Armed Detective Agency. Well, not completely alone. You were with Kyouka. She was sitting perfectly still as you say across from her on Atsushi's seat. You noticed she had her phone around her neck, the one used to control her ability.

"So, what exactly happened to your-"

Before you could finish, Atsushi came through the door with a stun gun and a yellow envelope.

Kyouka turned on the chair and stood up to face Atsushi as you stood up and walked next to her.

"Sorry for the wait. I have your case ready." Atsushi held out the stun gun to Kyouka. "I also got you this stun gun, just in case."

Kyouka took the stun gun and looked down at it.

"With the Port Mafia still after you, you can't be too careful. Though, this time at least, I don't think you have to worry."

Kyouka looked up at Atsushi, "What's the job?"

"All you have to do is deliver this envelope of evidence to a judge in court. Oh.." Atsushi held up a picture of a man, "this is what he looks like."

Kyouka looked at the photographe intently, "Understood. I've memorized his face."

"You're really into this." Atsushi smiled and put away the picture, "Is it 'cause it's your first job?"

Kyouka looked down, "No. The first job I ever had was infiltrating a building and assassinating two people."

Atsushi was slightly taken back and sweatdropped.

You looked at Kyouka and smiled softly, "Well, it's your first job as a member of the Armed Detective Agency. So technically, it still counts."

Kyouka paused before speaking again, knocking Atsushi out of his trance, "I'll do my best."

Atsushi looked down at Kyouka and was slightly taken back by the look of determination on her face.

"I promise."

                                ▏°*⋆~ ❀ ~⋆*° ▏

You, Atsushi, and Kyouka stood behind a pillar as Atsushi tried calling someone on the phone. Kyouka had informed you that they wouldn't let her in so Atsushi was trying to figure out what happened.

Atsushi looked back at the two of you and put away his phone. "No luck. The judge isn't picking up. Guess there was some miscommunication. It looks like we'll have to do something about that guard."

You and Kyouka stared up at Atsushi. Kyouka tilted her head to the side and asked innocently, "Kill him?"

You snorted and looked back at Atsushi, "Yeah, let's kill him."

Atsushi froze and sweatdropped.

Kyouka pulled her kimono to the side to reveal her legs, "First, I'll use my charms to lure him into an isolated area, and then..." she pulled out her blade to hint at what she was saying.