Prologue: Alone against Fate

In a Cosmic Realm 2 beings look at all existence. One is Yellow with Antler ears and a pair of Silver eyes. The Other is Purple with Ram horns and a slightly smaller stature giving the impression he is slightly younger. These are the Deities of light and Darkness. They have lived for centuries and have long since abandoned their initial creation of the Planet Remnant and its life. The Two knew that the planet was doomed to an infinite cycle of death and life. However the Gods notice Salem is making moves to aquire the relics.

Light: We can't allow her to use those relics.

Dark: Pretty Dumb of you to leave them in the hands of one mortal.

Light: Who was it that got tricked by Salem again?

Dark shut up and turns away.

Light: Like it or not, we need a way to break this cycle without getting directly involved.

Dark suddenly notices a post on GodTube.

Dark: Huh.

Light: What?

Dark: You remember Beerus?

Light shudders, every creator deity feared the GoD.

Light: Of course why?

Dark: Well he just posted he gave that Cum-stained lizard Frieza permission to destroy the Planet Vegeta.

Light: Huh, I was never much of a fan of those guys anyway.

Dark: Hey want to come watch it with me?

Light: Ugh, as much as I hate seeing destruction on that scale. I'll join you.

Meanwhile on the planet Vegeta a saiyan cook is chopping meat. Her name is Gine.

Gine looks at her youngest son Kakarot in the birth chamber

Gine looks at her youngest son Kakarot in the birth chamber. He looks so much like his father, but she can see a little of her face in him.

Gine used to be part of the same squad as her Mate: Bardock but she was removed do to her power level being lower than the rest. However Bardock recognized her will and decided to make her his mate. Now she had a son Raditz that was in a mission with the Prince of the Saiyans ,Vegeta. Her other Son, Kakarot has a low power level but she knows some day he will be a great Saiyan just like his father.

On Kanassa, Four Saiyans sit around a campfire laughing. Another Saiyan is doing curdles on a rock.

Panbukin: Then I tell the Guy! "Don't get angry, I'm just saiyan!

The Group laughs at this pun.

Panbukin: And then I ripped out his throat.