Part 6: An old friend, Family Life

Ozpin is standing in his office. Watching replays of Bardock's fighting skills on the training machines. Ozpin watches as he fights without fear, determined to fight and win.

Ozpin: Bardock wasn't kidding when he said his people were a warrior race. He has enough power to be the strongest being on Remnant. It's I never told Ironwood, he is not one of the most trust worthy people in the bunch.

As Ozpin continues monitoring Bardock's Training the cameras around the school have a certain person in their sights.

An Old Friend! Family Life!

Bardock is training in the gravity chamber he requested Ozpin to have made. The idea came to him when he noticed this planet's gravity is around ten times less that of planet Vegeta. So training at that gravity should keep his power growing and he isn't the only one.

Yang: 996! 997! 998! 999! 1000!

Yang Xiao-Long and Ruby pant as they are training in the room with Bardock. Since Yang heard Ruby being trained by Bardock, she wanted the same thing and so whenever they had free time from school they made their way over there and began training. With their power being much more than what they thought possible.

Bardock looks at the two girls he has training under him.

Bardock: Alright girls you two are spent go have fun with your friends.

Yang and Ruby both sighed as they began to get ready to leave.

Bardock's Scroll beeps as he wipes some of the sweat off of himself.

Bardock: This is Bardock.

Glynda: Bardock, someone has come to see you. She says she has come to see if you were really alive. 

Bardock narrows his eyes. Female narrows down the list but he can't figure it out. So he heads to go see this visitor.

Bardock comes to the office and sees a woman with green hair with a child around 8 to 10.

Musli: Bardock!

Bardock: Musli?

Ozpin: You do know her Bardock?

Bardock: It is a long story, I saved her from some bounty hunters who were after a namekian there.

Glynda: And the child, who is he?

Musli: This is my son Granolah, go ahead son.

Musli sets the boy down his green hair and different color eyes being apparent.

Granolah: I am Granolah, I am 11 years old.

Bardock: (That should be how old Kakarot is.)

Musli: We came here because since most of our race was wiped out we needed a new planet. And Since Bardock helped we thought maybe we could stay where he is.