Part 3: Bardock's Delma

In Space it has been a few months since Planet Vegeta has exploded. Thanks to the warning of his cousin Fasha. The Saiyan, Daiko managed to save some residents of Vegeta before it's inevitable destruction. around 20 adults and their children still in the birth pods. Right now he was tracking her scouter to where she would meet up with her commander who had miracously survived Frieza's death ball. Daiko was a low class warrior like his cousin but was the one all the Saiyan's depended on for survival. With the Prince with Frieza there is no way to get their royal heir with them.

Daiko looks into space and sighs, with very few Saiyans left ( one old Saiyan, 4 female Saiyans, two midclass warriors, and 3 low class

Daiko looks into space and sighs, with very few Saiyans left ( one old Saiyan, 4 female Saiyans, two midclass warriors, and 3 low class.) He doubted he will have a Saiyan mate anytime soon. Whatever Fate had in store for them he hoped to have someone to continue his legacy one day.

Back on remnant, Ruby was busy stirring batter for her cookies.

Ruby: I will not be beaten by this thick dough!

Weiss is sitting practicing her glyphs in her hands.

Blake is reading her book.

Ruby finally finishes stirring and puts the cookies into manageable proportions.

Suddenly Yang bursts though the door.

Yang: Ruby! Come here!

Ruby looks at her sister in shock.

Ruby: What is it Yang!?

Yang: No time!

Weiss: Is it serious?

Yang: For us yeah, come here!

Yang pulls Ruby by her cape out the door.

Blake looks at Weis.

Blake: Why does she have blood on her hands?

Weiss: What?!

In the infirmary, Summer Rose and Fasha lay on an IV machine as the doctors and nurses of Beacon come to try and keep them alive. Bardock has a white cloth wrapped around his head that had spots of red on it. Raven sits and is resting on a chair.

Ozpin is watching Summer and takes a glance at Bardock.

Bardock: Yeah?

Ozpin: Was it you who-

Bardock: Yeah.

Ozpin didn't say anything after that but silently thanked the Saiyan.

Suddenly the door burst open and a trail of Rose petals followed. Standing before the low class warrior stood a girl that Bardock remembered from his vision. she looked a lot like her mother minus the red cape.

 she looked a lot like her mother minus the red cape