Chapter three

Taylors pov:

Carl and I head downstairs and everyone's staring at me. I find it a little awkward. Carl takes me to the front of the front of the cafeteria.

''Everyone this is Taylor Cummings, she's new to the group so everyone please be nice to her"

Everyone smiles and says hello. They all seem so friendly!

Carl takes me over to a pregnant women.

"Taylor this is my mom Lori"

I smile and say hello to her. She's so beautiful!

"Hello hunny" She smiles.

"Carl this is one beautiful young lady! She's a keeper!'' Then she looks at me and winks.

"I know she's a keeper" He smiles at me and I blush

Carl and I head upstairs and he takes me to his cell.

"Were out of cells so your going to have to bunk with me" He smirks

"Fine with me" I smile.

"I'll be right back I just gotta shower feel free to make yourself at home."

Carl left and I looked around his cell, I wasn't trying to snoop or anything but I was just curious. I open up his top drawer and find a whole bunch of clothes. As I close the drawer I hear something rattle around. I open it back up and move his clothes and find a bong and some weed. Damn this kid smokes pot! I've never tried it before but every single boy I have dated has always smoked pot. I'm really tempted to try it. I put everything back to the way it was and sit on the bed.

Carl comes in with just a towel over his waist. I try not to drool but it's so hard because his muscles and his sleeve tattoos are just so sexy. My eyes are lit up.

"Sorry I should have gotten dressed in the bathroom"

"No it's uh fine" I try and say cooley

He goes in his dresser an grabs a pair of boxers, pants and a shirt. His towel hits the floor and I see his dick. Holy I'm actually drooling right now but I force myself to look away.

"Sorry I'm pretty confident I don't care if people see me naked it's not even a big deal"

"Oh don't be sorry" I say not even realizing that sounded so creepy then I snap back to reality and my face gets red.

Carl just laughs.

"If you want to shower there just down the hall from here"

"Yeah I haven't showered in forever so that'd be a good idea" I laugh not making any sense at all. I'm still dazed by seeing his naked.

Carl hands me a towel and I walk down to the showers.

I start running the water. It's not very warm but at least it's something to shower in so I step in.

I put some shampoo in my hair and can feel the layers of grease coming off my hair. I look down and the water is so brown from my body and my hair. Then I grab the soap and start scrubbing the dirt and blood off my body. It feels so nice to be clean!

Then I take a razor and shave my legs, Arm pits and my area. Man does it ever feel good!

I hop out of the shower an go to Carls cell. My clothes are pretty much garbage they have big holes in like every part of them.

"Do you need some clothes?" He laughs

"Uh yeah I kind of do " I laugh.

"Here wear this for right now I'll go and see if Maggie or Beth have anything you can wear"

He hands me one of his crooks and castles sweater and it's about down to my knees.

"Thanks! And can you see if they have any bras I can wear I lost mine a while ago" I giggle embarrassed

"Of course" he smiles

I sit on the bed in his sweater. It smells like him and I love the smell of him. It's a mix of Axe and Old Spice.