Chapter ten

Taylors pov:

We arrive at the prison and we all get off of the bus. Rick introduces all of us to the Woodbury people.

"I'm Rick, this is my son Carl, His girlfriend Taylor, Michonne, Tyrese, Beth, Maggie, Glenn, Daryl, and Carol" All the Woodbury people smile and wave and introduce themselves.

The bitch Carl keeps looking at comes over to Carl and I "Hi Taylor and Carl, I'm Addie" She smiles at Carl and I. I shoot her a dirty look and Carl says "Nice to meet you" He smiles.

"I'm just going to go and grab Judith and introduce her to the new family" He says

"Okay" I smile.

He turns around and I see Addie clinging to his arm. They walk upstairs. Seriously what the fuck? I'm getting pretty jealous and angry. I feel like I could cry right now... I never cry.

I sit on the floor waiting for Carl and Addie to come back. It had to have been 10 minuets by now. I decide to go upstairs and see what's going on.

I walk up slowly and quietly. I stand outside of the cell and listen in to what they are saying. I hear lots of laughing then it goes silent. I'm going in.

I stand in the doorway and my jaw hits the floor. Carl is making out with Addie and his hand is right up her shirt. He's grabbing her tits hard and he's hitting her lips hard.

I'm so furious right now. I walk over to Addie and grab her by the hair. I start bashing her face off of the window sill. I turn her around and her face is covered in blood. I give her one good punch in the face and stopped. Carl is yelling at me and trying to get me off of her.

I've only fought a couple of girls before but I've beat them up pretty bad. I let go of Addie and look at Carl

"How could you?" My voice cracks and I start crying.

"I'm sorry okay it was just the heat of the moment it meant nothing. I swear Taylor, I love you"

"Bullshit Carl. Go lie to your other girlfriend I'm fucking done with you"

Before he could say anything I walked away. I ran down the stairs and out of the prison. I couldn't take it. Im 60% sure that I'm pregnant... I thought Carl would be a goo dad but after he pulled that, I don't fucking think he'll wanna stick around.

I run over to a long grassy part in the fenced off area and sit down. I tuck my head in between my knees and just cry. I can hear someone walking over to me. It's a little Girl from Woodbury. I think her name is Lizzy

~~to be continued ~~