Chapter 8

Taylors Pov:

Daryl comes bursting into the room

"What the fuck is going on here!?"

He throws the man off me and starts beating the shit out of him. Then the two men that attacked Carl let him go and start to beat Daryl.

"Take Judith and go find my dad!" Carl yells at me then throws the two men off Daryl and beats them both at the same time. God he's so strong.

I grab Judith and run out of the kitchen. I run up to the cells

"HELP! SOMBODY HELP!!"

Michonne, Rick, Beth, Carol, Glenn, Maggie, and Tyrese come out of their cells.

"Taylor what's going on!??" Rick asks

"Men got in and their attacking Carl and Daryl in the kitchen!!!" I yell

Maggie, Glenn, Rick, Michonne, and Tyrese run to the kitchen. Before I follow them I go and grab my butcher knife from my cell and then head down to the kitchen.

I get down to the Kitchen and Rick is yelling at the man that attacked me and Daryl and Carl are fighting the other men.

Something inside me just clicked. I don't know what it was but I just felt like my duty was to kill all three men.

I went over to the one on top of Carl and threw him off Carl. Holy shit I never thought I was this strong before. I grabbed my knife out of my back pocket and stabbed him in the side of the head.

At this point everyone was staring at me. I kept stabbing and stabbing him, over and over and over. I scream and start crying.

Carl lifts me up underneath my arm pits and gets me off of him. I'm feeling so much pain right now. I've been holding it in for a long time and now I just snapped.

"Let me go!" I cry to Carl

He stops and I stand there then he throws me over his shoulder. He starts walking up toward our cell. I kick and scream and yell. Carl stays calm and continues walking.

We hear two gun shots go off. Rick must have killed the two men.

We finally get to the cell and Carl places me on the bed gently.

I go to say something and he cuts me off by kissing me, kissing me so hard.

Carl gets on top of me and we start making out hard and faster. It feels so good on my lips. Carl puts his hand on my thigh.

"Car-"

"Shh" he cuts me off and continues making out with me.

He pulls my shirt up over my head then my pants down. All I'm left with is my bra and underwear. Carl slides my panties off then un clips my bra.

I take his shirt off then his pants then he takes his boxers off.

He looks at me and I look at him with fear. I've never had sex so I'm afraid of the pain. Carl knows what I'm thinking.

"It's okay Taylor" then he brushes my cheek.

Then I feel a pressure in between my thighs and it hurts. I start to cry a little bit.

"Shh it's okay baby" then he puts my head on his chest. I hold him tightly. Then he flips me underneath him and I feel a pressure in between my thighs, it feels so good. He goes slow. I know what this is, it's emotional sex.

We both hit the G spot. I moan and Carl moans. It feels so fucking good. All my pain has went away. I feel like I lost my virginity to the right person. I really love Carl.

He pulls out and I put my panties and bra on and he puts his boxers on. We both get tired and fall asleep on each other.