~~Continued~~

Taylors pov:

Lizzy comes towards me. She looks at me and sits next to me.

"He loves you, you know that right?" She smiles

"Yeah right he rather be with Addie" I roll my eyes.

"Your pregnant aren't you?" She say calmly.

"Um excuse me what?" I get nervous. How the fuck does a 11 year old girl know this much!?

"Well your really emotional and you stuff your face with food every time you see it. Don't worry I won't tell anyone"

"Uh I gotta go see Ya" I get up and walk away.

I have to find Carl and tell him. She's right he does love me. I walk into the prison looking for Carl. I haven't spotted him yet. I have spotted Addie though, Which is a good thing because their not together.

I walk into the showers and I see Carl's shirt and pants on the outside. I open the shower curtain.

"What the fuck!?" I scared him.

"Carl I have to tell you something!"

"No Taylor I have to tell you something. I'm so sorry that you saw that or I even did that. I told her off when you took off. I was going to get out of the shower find you and talk to you. I'm so sorry baby"

"Carl.... I'm ..... Uh..... Promise you'll be with me no matter what? "

"Of course Taylor I promise. I really love you and nothing's going to change my mind"

"Well... Remember that night we ... Did it....?"

"Okay Taylor get to the point"

"You didn't use a condom..."

He looked at me for a minute, confused. Then his facial expression changed. His face actually seemed to soften.

"Oh Taylor your not are you?" He sounds like he's about to cry.

"Well I don't know for sure but I think I am... I'm late...."

"I'm going on a run today for you then. I'll get you a pregnancy stick"

"No Carl I'm going on my own"

"No Taylor I'm coming with you"

"Fine let's leave right now then"

" okay let's go"

Carl gets out of the shower an gets dressed.

We go down stairs and find Rick to tell him where we are going.

"Dad were going on a run we will be back"

"Alright son be safe"

We leave the prison. There's not to many walkers out here. We start running.

We finally get into town and find the pharmacy. We head inside and get pregnancy tests. While Carl's not looking I grab abortion pills and shove it in my pants. I take the pregnancy tests and head into the bathroom at the back.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Carl sounds nervous.

"It's alright I got it. You stand out here and guard"

I walk into the washroom and lock the door behind me and put my back to the door and take a deep breathe.

I open up the test and sit down on the toilet. I put the stick up on the counter and wait for the results.

I take it and read it.....

"+"....

a tear runs down my cheek. I hold my stomach for a minuet.

"Sorry baby but this is for the best I don't want you to live in a world like this" I whisper down to my stomach.

I grab the pills. I accidentally dropped them and they hit the ground. Fuck...

"Taylor what was that!?"

"Uhhh nothing" I try to say non suspiciously.

"Taylor unlock this god damn door!"

He shoots the lock.

Shit! I grab the pills off the floor and Pop three into my hand and put them in my mouth.

"BAM" he shoots the lock again and the door flys open.

I hide them under my tongue.

Carl looks at the sink then at me. It looks like he has just been crushed on the inside.

"Taylor did you just...." A tear rolls down his cheek.

I spit them on the ground.

"No I didn't swallow them"