Chapter twelve

Taylors pov:

Carl pulled me into a tight hug

"Thank god you didn't swallow them. Taylor I really love you and i'm so sorry that I hurt you like that, it'll NEVER  happen again"

"I hope not. Your going to be a father and I swear after I have this kid and you go back to Addie I will remove your testicals and feed them to the walkers"

"Trust me Taylor it won't ever happen again. I'm going to be there for you and the baby"

"Let's go back home" He smiles.

Carl opens the pharmacy door and we book it out of there. We stop to walk and catch our breaths, when suddenly we realize there's a whole herd of walkers coming straight at us.

"Shit!!!" Carl yells attracting un wanted attention from the whole herd. They know we're here now.

"Carl look what you just did!" I whisper furiously

"RUN!" Carl loudly whispers.

We start running as fast as we can. Suddenly I trip and fall over a shrub that was sticking out of the ground. God damn!

Carl continues running, he doesn't realize that I have fallen down. I look behind me an the whole herd of walkers is ten feet away from eating my flesh.

"CARL!" I scream but he doesn't hear me.

I try getting up but my legs collapse from underneath me. This is it... I'm going to die... in just seconds I will be ripped apart by walkers.

A walker grabs my leg and I kick it as hard as  I can, tears start rolling down my cheek. This is it I'm going to die.

Suddenly two boys jump out from no where and start slicing walkers in the head. We're in a circle and they keep killing until the last walker is standing. They both slice the walker at the same time and it falls to the ground.

The two boys are wearing a black beanie, a black tee shirt and black skinny saggy jeans with Blue high tops on. I lay on the ground waiting for them to slice into me but then they face me.

"Josh, Jace???"

"Taylor?" They both say at the same time.

I try getting up and I'm about to fall but Josh comes over and helps me stand.

I have known Josh & Jace my entire life. I dated Jace but Josh was always my really good friend. They were both drug dealers.

Jace was really hot he had a lip piercing and an eyebrow piercing. He had spikey brown hair. He is so fucking hot. His Abs were perfect.

Josh has dirty blonde shaggy hair with a lip piercing and blue eyes. He had a really hot body too. Both of them were amazingly hot.

"Oh my god I thought you guys didn't make it" A tear of happiness fills my eye.

I hug Josh then Jace comes over and I give him a big hug. I think I still love Jace... But I also love Carl.

"Here Josh and I will take you to our hide out. We don't have a group but we have a pretty sick hide out"

"I uh Can't really walk..."

Jace bends down and I hop on his back. I am pissed off at Carl... he just left me to die... how could he? He obviously realized I wasn't behind him. Was that his way of getting out of having a child?

We get into a town with walkers crowding the streets

"Uh Jace ? Where is your hide out???"

"Right here"

He opens a little trap door on the ground and we hop in and its like a little house in the ground. There's beds, A kitchen, and the lights even work! No way they have a PS4!!!!!!! This is awesome!

"Oh my god you guys are so lucky this is so sick!"

I look into the kitchen and there's a big pot plant

"Are you guys still growing?"

"Yeah surprisingly we still have people that buy... Or trade now a days I guess. They give us food, water ect and in return we give them pot" Josh says

"What the fuck? Really!?"

"Yup. I guess people just don't want to feel the sadness and loneliness of this world anymore" Jace says

Josh picks some pot of the plant mashes it up and puts it in a bong.

"Wanna join us?" He asks

"Uhh I don't do drugs"

"Come on we all know you wanna try it" Jace adds

"Guys no I ... I can't" I have to tell them about the baby.

"Why?" They spit

"I'm.... I'm pregnant..."

"WHAT!?" Jace yells

"Jace calm down" A tear rolls off my cheek.

"Did that asshole that left you behind do this to you!?" He shouts

I look to the floor "Yeah"

Jace gets up off the couch and heads for the door

"Jace where are you going?" Josh shouts

"To find that asshole and hang him"