~Chapter 20~

*Holy shit guys! I have 9k reads!!!! Thank you so much! I'm really glad you guys are enjoying this book so far. If you have any ideas for  my book don't be shy to message me!*

Taylors pov:

"Taylor we have to get you back to the church so we can take care of your hand!"

"Carl there's no hope for me to make it, I know that Hershel is dead"

"There's gotta be another way, just don't give up hope. Come on lets go times running out"

We start walking an then suddenly were on a trail. I can see a white church in the distance.

"Is that the church?"

"Yes it is, and guess who's waiting to see you"

I know who he's talking about so I start running to the church. I can't wait to finally meet my baby girl! A tear starts to run down my cheek. I arrive at the church and knock on the door.

"It's Taylor" I say

The door opens and I'm greeted by Beth holding my precious little girl. She has light blonde hair Like me and crystal blue eyes just like Carl. She's wearing a white and pink onesie, my god she's so cute!

Beth hands me Danni and I hold her close. Suddenly Danni is ripped from my arms.

"She's been bit!" Beth yells.

Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie and Glenn come and see what's going on. I get pinned to the floor by Maggie and Glenn.

"Carl hold Danni!" Beth demands.

Carl just stands there and looks at me on the ground and takes Danni from Beth.

I mouth "Help me" To Carl but once again he doesn't, he leaves the room.

Beth wraps a belt around my forearm and comes over with a knife. No! She's going to cut my hand off! No! This can't be happening!

"NO!" I scream

"No please don't!" I scream, squirm and start crying.

Beth starts cutting. I scream even louder then suddenly it just goes black.

Carls pov:

There was no other way that Taylor would have made it if they didn't cut her hand off.

I took Danni into the other room and placed her on my lap and bounced her up and down. She's going to be one beautiful girl when she's older, I just wish she didn't have to grow up in this shit hole of a world. She'll be one tough Girl. I just hate to think of her life in the future because she'll never experience true love because the human race is going to come to an end and she'll never be able to be a kid, she'll have to mature fast in this world.

She's so precious, I love my baby girl so much. Honestly I never thought that I'd be a good dad or I'd ever love a baby. I didn't want kids but, Danni means the world to me. I'd do anything for her.

*Sorry for the short update guys but I figured that i'd give you guys something to read today!*