Chapter 13

Carls pov:

Taylor tripped and fell when we were coming back from the pharmacy. I pretended I didn't hear her screaming my name in horror. I guess it was kinda my way of getting out of the pregnancy. My dad would kick me and Taylor out and I'm not getting kicked out.

Yeah I feel bad but I have someone a lot better and prettier now. Addie is so much more fun then Taylor, she smokes pot!

I feel really guilty actually. I think Addie has been getting in my head. Its like she's brain washing me and I can't disagree to what she says. She told me if Taylor was about to get eaten by walkers or she fell to just leave her there. Then she paid me with sex. I couldn't resist. I can't say no to Addie.

When I make it back to the prison everyone is asking me where Taylor is and what happened.

"She... she's been eaten by walkers. I tried to save her but I couldn't" I look at Addie and she knows the job is done.

"Oh Carl were so sorry for your loss" Everyone says

Taylors pov:

Before Jace left he asked what his name was.

"Carl Grimes" I say still looking at the floor with shame. 

Josh and Jace look at each other

"W-what?" I ask

"Taylor you stay here were going to find him and beat the shit out of him. We know him, he used to buy from us but then he ratted on us to his dad. We would have got arrested if this world didn't go to shit"

They climb the latter and pop the top and leave. I get nervous, What if they really hurt Carl? Or what if they get attacked by other people or even eaten by walkers!? I can't let them do this. I climb the latter and try and pop the top open but it won't budge. They locked me in here!!!

They fucking locked me in! God fucking damn. I decide to play PS4 and play GTA 5 since there's nothing else to do.

Carls pov:

Addie and I decide to go on a run into town and look for some condoms and birth control. We make it to the pharmacy. The whole time I've been looking to see if I could find Taylors walker body. But there was no sign of it.

We step into the pharmacy and look down the isle for the stuff  we need. Suddenly the door swings open. Addie looks at me

"Carl !? Oh my god what are we supposed to do!"

~~To be continued~~