•|𝐎𝐍𝐄

Authors Pov

"Ahhh!" His scream echoed through the halls of wing B in the Mansion, The blood splashed over his face, he isn't a murderer he is taking his revenge. Revenge of doing something other billionaire baap ke bigde aulaad tried and were given the same or much worse treatment like him.

"What did you thought? I will leave you after what you did to me?" He says..his voice as hard as a pillar and his eyes showing no kind of emotion.

"I--am s-or-ry b-oss!" The man tiede chair pleaded.

"Will your sorry fix the problem you have made?" He says with rage in his, likes he hates that word so much. He himself called the Lucifer and he's suffering now!

"Now bare with me!" He added and again, looked at his gun, with a smugy look and then at him, he shoot him in his arms.

He put his hand beside himself and the man beside him gave a drill machine to him. He held it tightly and walked forward infront of him.

He looked in his eyes, while the man's eyes showed pure hatred and fear, he was shaking. "This mouth was the one to take her name right?" The man says and looked beside him while one of the guards says yes and nod in agreement.

He turned on the drill machine and kept it near his left cheek, he was gone hole his cheek. Impressive.

The man looked at him in horror and says, "S-or-ry b-oss, I--uh I wi-l-l ne-ver s-how m-y f-ace to y-ou ag-ain."

"Ofcourse you won't!" He replies and kept it near his cheek.

The man tied, arched his back in pain, and tried to scream but was not able to, his cheek was now holed, and before it go the other side, the man killing him took it out and put it on the other side. The drilling machine did it's work of drilling the man's cheek. The man tried to speak but wasn't able to because of the pain he felt on his jaw.

"These were the same eyes you used to see what's mine? Didn't you?" He said, standing straight and throwing the machine at the floor.

"Speak!" He said his voice serious and loud now.
But the man decided to stay quiet so, the man yelled, "Fucking speak!" In a more loud and demanding voice.

"Y-y-yes!" The man says stuttering and the man standing infront of him showed his palm to the man beside him and he gave him a bowl of red chillies.

The man looked at him with widen eyes and horror look. Without giving him a chance to speak he threw the bowl on his eyes while the man screamed as it was his last day on earth. Probably, it was.

Shoot! And he shoots the bullet of his gun on the tied man's thigh! He looks beside himself to find a man in his early 30's with a bulky body which screamed, 'one paper cut and he is gone!'

"Bring him inside!" The man with the gun says to the man beside him and that man left from there to bring that particular him.

He looked into the tied man's eyes and said, "You dared to name that star after your flithy name, even after you knew it was already named after her and that too by me, you deserve bad, let me fulfill my wish!"

He looks behind with a smugy look and nods in agreement to the same man who had went to bring that particular him.

That man came forward with a chain in his hand, the tied man strolled his eyes down to the chain, which held a black German shepherd, the dogs teeth sharper then my words and his eyes lustful for food.

"Enjoy!" The man says and leaves the basement. His guard throws pieces of meat on that man and left the dog from the chain and said, "He is hungry, hungry from 7 days and you know what's coming next, do as boss said, Enjoy!"

He leaves from there and the man looks at the dog in horror, he barked, his eyes widening as he came infront of him, he jumped over his lap and started licking the blood of his body.

"Ahh-!" The man screams as the dog bites him hard on his shoulder, His voice was so pleasureable to the few men standing and there and so horrifying and painful that anyone could guess that he is suffering hard then a heart attack.

"Ahh-" he arched his back but there was no chance for him to move, the man's pleads increased as the men standing there smirked seeing the pleasureable sight infront of him.

5 minutes passed and The dogs bite became harsher and harsher, the dog had no plans of biting him but while biting the meat on his body made him unknowingly bite his skin, blood oozing out from every part of his body especially his shoulder, his bones were almost visible, he was at the verge of dieing but he couldn't die so soon, but as the last scream left his mouth, "AHHH--!" his eyes stops moving, his voice no more audible.

His eyeballs turning white, his hands no more struggling, his screams stopped but the dog didn't stop as the last piece of meat was kept on his thigh, which was covered with blood and it looked like the skin was melted? Probably.

His body looks so disgusting, red all over him, the black-brownish fur of the dog, few fur stuck on his body due to the blood. It must would have hurted the dog.

"Gone?" The man at the back of the dead man asked the man beside him.

"Ofcourse!" He reply's and gesture him and the others to get on the work of cleaning the piece of shit.

"I can sense more billionaire's son here in this chair for the same reason!" A blonde head man says to a brown head man.

"Us bro us...I feel you!" The brown head replied.

"By the way don't you will think that this wasn't necessary?" A young man in his late 20's named, Ryan said, he is a American born to a Hindu mother and catholic father.

"Shut up Ryan! Thank God boss wasn't here or you could have been the next one to sit on this chair instead of some billionaire ki aulaad!" A man who only looked like a Indian said, his name is Atharv, Atharv Thakur.

"Wdym by Billionaire ke aolad?" Ryan asks.
"First of all stop speaking this Instagram English and secondly it's not aolad it's aulad and it means child in general you know!" He explains.

"Bruh man fuck it!"
"I am older then you mister!"
"But I am taller than you, i hope you know that!"
"Fuck off bitch!"

They bickered and the others looked at them with a done face.
"Done?" Daniel asked
"Even if not then clean this before boss calls us to kidnap more like pick up some other boy like him!" The blonde head, who's name is Kate said.

"Ofcourse!"

Everything was so dreading here but at the other hand,

A grown up young girl, adorned in a white saree with minimal makeup and a golden pair of earrings with diamonds work all over it, walks down the stairs of Oberoi Mansion, her anklets making sounds which were like music to everyone's ear.

As she descended the stairs, and her anklets made noises, she playfully yelled, "Good morning gaaon walo!" The living room filled with giggles and the people present there replied in a union, "Good morning isha!"

She chuckled and asked, "Pooja ke liye sab taiyar?"
"Ji han!" The workers also known as gaaon wale replied.

"Okie!!! Main aati hu phir, bhaiya ko leke aap sab bhi vaha par aajana ok?" She added.
"Okay"

~
The first chapter is here guys!
How's it?