•|𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ahvisha's Pov

Ahvisha's Pov

His eyes…they looked familiar, like I have seen them before, maybe I have.

Was he him?

“He is gone, you can come out,” I heard him (Yash) saying outside my room.

Is it why he didn't let me come outside when he was here?! Stop overthinking Isha…it’ll get you nowhere but you’ll drown into your thoughts which can never come true.

But what if my thoughts come true? No. It's not possible right? How can someone’s thought become someone's reality?

“Are you there?” I hear him again.

“Yeah!” I replied getting out of my bed or you can say his bed. I was not in my room. He is kind enough to let me stay in his room when I told him I get creepy vibes about that so-called room of mine. Lol.

I heard the door knob twist, yeah I didn't lock it. He walks in with a phone in his left hand, checking mails or texting someone? God knows. Why do I even care tho?!

You do care about him.

Yeah. Yeah. I do a lot. Just sarcasm.

Trust me, it's the best thing in the world to be cared for and loved by me, you’ll be the luckiest alive. Not boosting anything but stating what I have realised in these 21 years of my existence.

“Get ready, we will be moving out to Serenity Estates tonight instead of tomorrow morning,” He says standing near the door frame.

Okay. Just lean against it and I am done.

I wanted to say, ‘no, i don't wanna go now,” but arguing with this oldie is like hitting your head on a wall with the hope that it’ll break.

“Exact time Mr. Professor?!” I ask while I keep my phone on the side table and wear those flip flops kept on the floor.

“It's 6:30 p.m. now, 7:00 p.m.? Yeah. 7:00 p.m. be ready before 7,”

“Hmm,” I hummed in reply. I am annoyed, I don't wanna do anything. I am on my periods and the cramps are cramping to be honest.

I hopped onto the bed, you know what I mean? Right!? I plopped myself down on the bed and let out a huff from my mouth. I giggled, feeling the goosebumps that rose on my hands because of the sudden cold touch.

I spread my arms on the bed feeling the softness and giggling because of his scent. Peace? I don't know what but I felt good whenever his scent hit my nostrils.

“What are you, 5?” I turned my head to the left side, he stood there leaning against the door, holy shit. He looks hot.

‘No, I am yours,’ I thought, and voiced out something else, “No, I am 20 turning 21 soon,”

“You were born in September and it's June, do you think it's soon?” He says, Is this guy dumb or what?

“Just 2 months more dude,” I replied.