•|𝐓𝐖𝐎

—✦ • author's pov :

“Bhai, come on!” Ahvisha wiggled her eyebrows, asking for more information about his girlfriend. It was 7:30 p.m.

“Isha, yaar, I made a mistake telling you!” Ahvisha’s brother, Advait Oberoi, said with a sigh.

Ahvisha made a sad face, and Advait melted, so he explained, “The Bugatti Chiron reaches 100 kilometers per hour in 2.4 seconds and goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds. It has a 1500 horsepower engine and drives super smoothly!”

“200 in 6 seconds!” Ahvisha yelled, her eyes wide with shock. Advait nodded.

“Bhai—” Ahvisha started but was cut off by Advait.

“No! No way! I’m not letting you take my love,” he said.

“Please, bhaiya!” she whined.

“Ugh, you’re so cringe, Isha,” Advait said, pretending to be disgusted.

Frustrated, Ahvisha stood up and left the room, pouting. Advait chuckled, knowing exactly what would happen next. He followed her out of the room.

“Okay, go take my car for a spin,” he teased as he followed her up the stairs. They had been sitting in the living room earlier.

“Really?” she asked excitedly, turning around and jumping.

“Yes!” he said with a grin.

“Now come on,” he added, and they headed to the garage.

Once they reached the garage, Ahvisha’s eyes lit up when she saw the Bugatti Chiron. She ran towards it and sat in the driver’s seat after Advait unlocked the car. He sat in the passenger seat and tossed her the keys.

She squealed with excitement and started the car.

Advait smiled as he watched his sister, happy to see her enjoying life again after everything that had happened. It was a genuine smile, one that only came out when he was with her.

As he had said, the Bugatti Chiron had a smooth drive. He wasn’t lying.

“Music?” Ahvisha asked, turning to him.

He nodded, pulled out his phone, and connected it to the car’s Bluetooth.

“What song do you want to hear?” he asked after successfully connecting it.

“Something desi!” she replied, and he nodded.

Ahvisha sang along to the lyrics, and Advait smiled, enjoying the moment.

“Drift?” she asked, glancing at him.

He nodded, knowing she was an excellent driver. Still, he was hesitant about letting her drive at all after the incident, but she had begged him for the chance to get out of the house.

Ahvisha gripped the steering wheel tightly, and they sped through the empty streets. The tires screeched as she skillfully made each drift, sending the car sliding sideways around corners.

“Whoa, Isha, you’re amazing!” Advait cheered, excitement clear in his voice.

Ahvisha grinned, focused on the road. Each maneuver filled her with adrenaline and a sense of freedom.

As they approached a sharp turn, she pressed the accelerator harder, sending the car into a controlled slide. Advait whooped beside her, laughing with the roar of the engine.

“Thank you, bhai,” she said, smiling.

“Hm... now get out,” he ordered playfully. Ahvisha knew what he meant, so she obediently stepped out, knowing arguing would lead to consequences.

Advait got out too, moving to the driver’s seat, while Ahvisha walked to the passenger side. They settled in, and Advait drove them back to the Oberoi Mansion.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, the situation was intense but different.

As soon as the brother-sister duo left the empty streets, a loud honk echoed.

The sound came from a Supra MK4.

A McLaren M8 also appeared, speeding from the other direction. The McLaren was Ahvisha’s favorite car.

The Supra MK4 and the McLaren M8 raced down the winding road. The air was tense as the Supra’s driver, skilled but mysterious, kept a tight lead, refusing to let the McLaren overtake him.

The McLaren driver saw an opening at a sharp turn and tried to force the Supra off the road. But the Supra’s driver reacted quickly, expertly countering the maneuver and keeping control.

Frustrated, the McLaren driver pushed harder, closing the gap between them. Their front bumper was inches from the Supra’s rear. In a burst of speed, the McLaren tried to overtake from the inside, but the Supra blocked the move.

Determined, the McLaren driver turned aggressive. They rammed the side of the Supra, both cars skidding dangerously close to the edge of the road.

For a tense moment, it seemed like both cars would crash. Metal scraped against metal, tires screeched, and dust flew as the cars fought for control. But miraculously, both drivers regained control, avoiding disaster.

As they neared the finish, the McLaren driver made a bold move, crashing into the Supra with full force. The Supra spun out, hitting the barrier on the side of the road. The car burst into flames, smoke rising into the air.

The McLaren driver chuckled darkly and sped off.

It was all part of the plan. The Supra’s crash was the intended outcome, and now it was complete.