•|𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

80+ comments.

Tu jo mila,
To hogaya sab hasil.

◕◡◕

Ahvisha's Pov

Ahvisha's Pov

"Ishq, if you want you can skip going to the college today as well," He said, roaming behind me while I looked for my stuff that he had bought here.

"Nahi, I can't skip my college today, I skipped it yesterday right? I did as you said, now let me do as I wish!" I replied to him stuffing the books in my bag.

"I can teach you and you know it right?" He asks. Ye ladka.

"You can teach me and what about the others in the college?" I say as he comes infront of me and takes my hands in his.

"Ishq, I already know everything. Okay? Earlier your parents didn't allow you to go anywhere and now your brother, so right now if we have time to take you out of these 4 walls, then why not? Please let me show you the world you were never allowed to see!" He says, but he is wrong. Not entirely wrong but wrong.

"It's not what you think, My parents allowed me to go out but I refused." I am stating my point.

"Haina? Like they never cursed you after you came back and never made disgusting faces while you were getting ready to go out." How? How does he know this?

"I know everything Ishq, Everything." He states his eyes fixated on mine. I lowered my eyes and looked at our hands.

"But you teach-" before I could continue he interrupted me saying, "We have other professor there as well, and now no excuses let's go!" He said almost dragging me.

"Wait but let me change!" I say trying to take my hand away from him.

"What's wrong with this? You look like meri husn pari!" I chuckled at his compliment.

I was wearing a black loose top, which covered my arms and a black trouser.

Yeah, I was going like this to college?

Ladke patane nahi jaati main udhar, padhne jaati.

"I'll still change." I say without looking at him.

He leaves my hand and says, "Okay, but can you wear the clothes I select?" I nodded and we left towards my wardrobe.

He arranged everything for me. Not the ones at my brother's mansion, everything was different, like he buried them.

We came inside the closet as he went through all my clothes and stopped after coming across a cardigan, cropped cardigan. A baby pink cardigan which had black buttons and a coquette on it.

My gaze followed his hands only to witness them going towards a black tube top and a black pencil skirt, which must cover my entire thigh.

But I prefer myself in all covered up clothes.